Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel PREGNANT UCLA COLLEGE SLUTS RUNNING AROUND IN THONGS

Why didn't Mr. Cho enroll into UCLA?
VTECH WAS THE BEST HE COULD DO-- AS AN ENGLISH MAJOR. AT LEAST HE WAS GOOD AT SHOOTING WHITE BITCHES

What a sad existence

I have coauthored a paper with mathematicians at UCLA... fuck

I have coauthored a paper with mathematicians at UCLA... fuck
you have coauthored a paper with sluts and whores that run around naked on campus on their daddy's dime

you have coauthored a paper with sluts and whores that run around naked on campus on their daddy's dime
that's the female students, not the professoriate tho

Death to all sluts and simps

No wonder that entire world is going to shit and few old boomers control 8 billions of people when college educated people act like fucking animals, disgusting behaviour.

it's not enough for modern foids to be whores, they need a degree in whoring too

God I hate sexhavers

it's not enough for modern foids to be whores, they need a degree in whoring too
THE ENTIRE POINT OF FEMALES GOING TO COLLEGE IS SO THEY CAN WEAR A THONG OF THE COLLEGE THEY WENT TO FOR CHAD TO EXPRESS THEIR COLLEGE PRIDE SEXUALLY

THE ENTIRE POINT OF FEMALES GOING TO COLLEGE IS SO THEY CAN WEAR A THONG OF THE COLLEGE THEY WENT TO FOR CHAD
and also so that they can wear chad in their cunt innit

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/lOAGqniOXmE

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuOS177q1Ow

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufhy8B2g9CU

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBY6-tZEIa4

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKxHl2bDSew

MNLKNKLSSDHNFJKLSDHNfjkldhjkl
NONIOJNOINIONSDFO

NONO NONIONIONOI
RAPE RAP EPRPEOJRIOJHFIODJH
RAPE

THEY GO TO BETTER COLLEGES THAN YOU AND THEY ARE TOTAL WHORES LIVE WITH THAT. TO THINK SHE USED CHINKY ACADEMIC TALENT SPECIFICALLY SO SHE CAN FUCK THE MOST CHAD CHADS AT THE CHADDIEST FRATS IN AMERICA AND FLAUNT IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA LIKE ANY COMMON ONLYFANS WHORE

so true, makes me sick

They had a hundred billion chances to not do what they did. I hope they get Cho'd (in videogame).

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/lOAGqniOXmE

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuOS177q1Ow

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufhy8B2g9CU

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBY6-tZEIa4

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKxHl2bDSew

MNLKNKLSSDHNFJKLSDHNfjkldhjkl
NONIOJNOINIONSDFO

NONO NONIONIONOI
RAPE RAP EPRPEOJRIOJHFIODJH
RAPE

THEY GO TO BETTER COLLEGES THAN YOU AND THEY ARE TOTAL WHORES LIVE WITH THAT. TO THINK SHE USED CHINKY ACADEMIC TALENT SPECIFICALLY SO SHE CAN FUCK THE MOST CHAD CHADS AT THE CHADDIEST FRATS IN AMERICA AND FLAUNT IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA LIKE ANY COMMON ONLYFANS WHORE

Well, at least she doesn't abort and kill it. That's still something.

But why does she still go to college? She should quit school and become a housewife.

Well, at least she doesn't abort and kill it. That's still something.

But why does she still go to college? She should quit school and become a housewife.
Third-trimester abortions exist.

kick karate GIF by The Art Of Self-Defense

stomp stomping GIF

weimerica but where's our hitler?

Why did I have to live in the worse time period in human history

Isn't UCLA difficult to get in? How did these degenerates get accepted?
Motivated parents have their kids grind prep courses and practice exams. By the time of the exam, many people have already memorized a lot of the potential material. These standardized tests are useful in weeding out the kids who are too lazy or dumb to bother grinding for the test, but they’re unhelpful in determining aptitude towards specific subjects. Here in US colleges, we have weed out courses in STEM majors to compensate for this.

All of this is the exact same as LeetCode bs software engineers have to do. I have aced technical rounds where I didn’t even actually understand the theory.

Motivated parents have their kids grind prep courses and practice exams. By the time of the exam, many people have already memorized a lot of the potential material. These standardized tests are useful in weeding out the kids who are too lazy or dumb to bother grinding for the test, but they’re unhelpful in determining aptitude towards specific subjects. Here in US colleges, we have weed out courses in STEM majors to compensate for this.

All of this is the exact same as LeetCode bs software engineers have to do. I have aced technical rounds where I didn’t even actually understand the theory.
PEOPLE IN COLLEGE WHO HAVE SEX ARE ALWAYS MORE SUCCESSFUL THAN VIRGINS IN COLLEGE WHO STRESS OUT FROM ALL THE DORM SEX THEY AREN"T HAVING

Uni girls last century :

Uni girls today :

What happened ? Why are they all fat and brown ? What does this mean for the future of America ?

We need a dictator, i will save the world from these whores

No wonder that entire world is going to shit and few old boomers control 8 billions of people when college educated people act like fucking animals, disgusting behaviour.
As a dumb prole i don't even respect IQ mogging educated people anymore, i just see them as people having better cognitive functions and that's it. Ultimately it's them "smart people" that are responsible for this shit (they are the ones that vote liberal, support or bow down to progressivism and universities are leftist indoctrination camps). As western society degrades even further you just start to see these things.

View: https://youtu.be/CMokdzUAiLI?feature=shared

Like this niggER surgeon dancing and filming during operations. :feelskek: Gee just imagine the monopoly on "mental health" of zoomer foids psychologists in ten years, who the fuck are they gonna help that's not a total normie or a ex carousel riding thousand yard stared empowered woman like them ? What will be the extent of their comprehension of others and their ability to not be biased given that they're the most internally politicized/policed generation with stinking biases about everything ? :feelspuke: They are also narcissistic and lack virtue, classic morality was beaten out of them and they reason via buzzwords, memes and what society feeds them.

Last edited:
As a dumb prole i don't even respect IQ mogging educated people anymore, i just see them as people having better cognitive functions and that's it. Ultimately it's them "smart people" that are responsible for this shit (they are the ones that vote liberal, support or bow down to progressivism and universities are leftist indoctrination camps). As western society degrades even further you just start to see these things.

Like this niggER surgeon dancing and filming during operations. :feelskek: Gee just imagine the monopoly on "mental health" of zoomer foids psychologists in ten years, who the fuck are they gonna help that's not a total normie or a ex carousel riding thousand yard stared empowered woman like them ? What will be the extent of their comprehension of others and their ability to not be biased given that they're the most internally politicized/policed generation with stinking biases about everything ? :feelspuke: They are also narcissistic and lack virtue, classic morality was beaten out of them and they reason via buzzwords, memes and what society feeds them.

this is a very good point. This is why I've come to admire religion, even though its stupid. It's stupid because people are stupid, and they need stupid things like god, and simple set rules, and a simple morality to control them, give their meager existence purpose, and give society order overall.

We've abandoned God for social media empowered narcissism, now everybody is being their own Gods with their brand and their 'followings' and clout, and when you tether that with one's ability to just get bread on the table, and it's driving the the most conscientious people (as a psychological trait, not as a woke trait) off a cliff.

Also I don't even think it's the dancing per se that's at fault here. I'm sure there are many surgeons competent enough to do that and competently perform. The problem is the IQ of these patients in the first place, probably feeling more comfy being treated by a PoC female with humanistic bedside skills as opposed to some soulless gook surgeon that's just wants your money, but will actually get the work done.

Last edited:
this is a very good point. This is why I've come to admire religion, even though its stupid. It's stupid because people are stupid, and they need stupid things like god, and simple set rules, and a simple morality to control them, give their meager existence purpose, and give society order overall.

We've abandoned God for social media empowered narcissism, now everybody is being their own Gods with their brand and their 'followings' and clout, and when you tether that with one's ability to just get bread on the table, and it's driving the the most conscientious people (as a psychological trait, not as a woke trait) off a cliff.

Also I don't even think it's the dancing per se that's at fault here. I'm sure there are many surgeons competent enough to do that and competently perform. The problem is the IQ of these patients in the first place, probably feeling more comfy being treated by a PoC female with humanistic bedside skills as opposed to some soulless gook surgeon that's just wants your money, but will actually get the work done.
True. But by the dancing i just meant the overal lack of seriousness, deference, and the modern narcissism she embodies all by herself, a real homo-festivus that dishonour everything he puts his degenerate hands on :feelskek:

True. But by the dancing i just meant the overal lack of seriousness, deference, and the modern narcissism she embodies all by herself, a real homo-festivus that dishonour everything he puts his degenerate hands on :feelskek:
the narcissism is so seductive to the normans, but absolutely repellent to autists like us. I dont know why people dont view us like we have bad judgement, We may not get sex, but we tend to be right about human nature, especially things that go against the grain

DESTROY UNIVERSITIES BURN THEM TO THE GROUND AND REPLACE THEM WITH CHURCHES :feelsree:

DESTROY UNIVERSITIES BURN THEM TO THE GROUND AND REPLACE THEM WITH CHURCHES :feelsree:
If they had God in their lives, they would feel the same empowerment slut shaming, as the same empowerment they get being a woke slut. The only difference is that one is much more offensive to most people, and the other one is a choice of narcissistic indulgence

If they had God in their lives, they would feel the same empowerment slut shaming, as the same empowerment they get being a woke slut. The only difference is that one is much more offensive to most people, and the other one is a choice of narcissistic indulgence
In France it's been historically acknowledged that as modernity was gaining ground but with it's lot of setbacks, the country being in a constant ideological turmoil with many changes of regime, it's women that were pro-church the most. For these types of women the french language even has a word, and it's "bigote" lmao. It can apply to men too (bigot) but is clearly a bit gendered and definitely less politically charged than in english and more evocative of a zealously religious but somewhat superficial and ignorant personality : pretty much the inverse equivalent of the modern brainwashed vapid woman that gives head since middle school. So yeah it's just about being in a different social order. :feelsUgh:

Last edited:

Unbelievably disrespectful and unprofessional, ive been to a surgery two times and remember how afraid i was, you dont need shit like this. Sadly people always tie advancement of society with liberalism and degeneracy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back