Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Reflecting on my relationship with parents

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
I just realized I was never ever encouraged by my parents on any hobby or decision or action that I solely came up with :feelscomfy:

I just remembered how they were visibly upset with my cooking, my taste in music, my drawing, my singing and I compare them to other parents who support their children and go for extra lengths if they just see a glimpse of something, I didn't want that, I know I am an ugly loser which makes it hard to accept anything from me by anyone, but those were my parents man. now I just wish they saw something in me. man I was like nothing to them more than a burden or a pet they feed and send to school and dress up then wait for it to grow so that it can have a job and provide. any opinion or hobby or glimpse of a talent I had was dismissed, and thus buried my character and persona forever. I lack the motivation to cook like I used to a couple years ago, I lack the motive to go to gym like I did, I just don't want to do anything because anything I do will be met with these reactions. really hard to do anything when you're such a failure as a creature that even your parents don't tolerate anything coming from you just because you exist.
you know how when you're really sad trying to suppress your cries and get this feeling like the back of your throat is getting stabbed? I get this feeling everyday, at the end of every single day and I'm tired of it man.
I wish I wasn't such a sad virgin loser and I'm tired of it and all I want is a little rest.

Last edited:
We have the exact same parents except wageslaving since im 15 broke my back at 19 and ive been suffering ever since.

Low iq parents should not have kids. Worst of it all is also you have to take care of them in the future too.

Like you were born to get them money thats it

Low iq parents should not have kids. Worst of it all is also you have to take care of them in the future too.

Like you were born to get them money thats it
low iq people and ugly people shouldn't make children. genetic inferiority is inherited and nothing of value is made.

All my parents did was force me to study endless textbooks I was never encouraged to have any actual hobbies. I wasn't even allowed to go out and play with friends or join clubs at school :fuk: