Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Refining our message and beliefs to better reflect the truth

Sub8Hate

Sub8Hate

Banned
-
There are some ideas we push that aren't exactly accurate. I propose a review and alteration of our message to further reflect reality more truthfully and accurate. Such an undertaking could allow our message to be spread further and be accepted by more people as it would better reflect an objective view of human relationships and mating strategies. 

Allow me to provide an example:

I don't believe the sub8 designation as an insurmountable obstacle to be accurate.
What of the 7s? I'm sure that most can agree that they would do just fine in the dating world
and have an easier time scoring their looksmatch. IMO it gets harder and near impossible 
to be successful as a sub5ft, 1-4 being the group most likely to experience inceldom. 

There are many other ideas we can redefine and reexamine. In order to keep this post succinct, 
I will provide additional examples, but not delve into details and the reasoning behind the suggested items for 
review :

We have to acknowledge that outliers exist but express that the chances are grimly low. 

We have to recognize the authenticity of the personality meme, but stress that it only applies if you meet 
their physical standards before it can be deployed. 

Emphasize heightism, but acknowledge that many women do go out with shorter guys or their match 
but only if they have the looks, once again personality does play a part (keep her interest and make you the most attractive orbiter to be chosen). 

Beliefs should be formulated ideally from stats, and any other disputed blue pills must be based on real world experience and observations that most can agree on. But once again, we must try our best to keep things objective, 
level headed, and as accurate as possible. 

Do you find any of our messages to be inaccurate? What would you like to see further reviewed? What are your general thoughts on this?

Yeah, the sub 8 thing is a meme. Sure they may not be scoring as much because of hypergamy, but anything above 7/10 (Chadlite) can get pussy if they put in the effort. Truecel status begins at sub 5.