Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Referring to foids as THOTs or AWALTs is cringey

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
When I read some MGTOW post or meme and they call foids by these abbreviations it just looks so cringey. Who would ever say something like "she is a not all women are like that" in real life? It doesn't even make sense. It's like some stupid TRP shit a redditor would say like calling all dogs "doggos".

Just call them by their proper terms, either "foid" or "cunt" or "hole" or "whore". Keep it nice and simple, one syllable. The terminology of the bluepill fags at r/TheRedPill really just needs to be abandoned.

Last edited:
"If she breathes she's a thot" was a funny phrase until foids started repeating it tbh

the trp crowd is giga cringe. spin plates and hold frame :feelskek: it's like they're middle schoolers

Semi agree tbh.

I'll call them Toilet :feelsYall:

i don't see a problem with any of these terms, they are accurate

i don't see a problem with any of these terms, they are accurate
They are glossary abbreviations from PUA / Red Pill websites. And we all know PUA is total bullshit. Also those terms are not disrespectful enough to women.

They are glossary abbreviations from PUA / Red Pill websites. And we all know PUA is total bullshit. Also those terms are not disrespectful enough to women.
yes i know that, but you have to give credit where it's due. Saying AWALT makes more sense in relevant contexts rather than using the word foid.

Thot is cringe cause it means the person is failed NT scum.

Even referring to them as Foids is cringey. Call them Hoes, Sluts, Whores, Bitches, or Cunts

I call them femorrhoids thanks to @RREEEEEEEEE

Foids and femisites hit harder than cunt because its referring to them being female, as if being a female makes them inferior (hint: they are).

Foids could kill any joke tbh
Tbh or cucks trying to retell those jokes to impress foids or appropriate them.
Nothing ever stays unique to low status males that create it so just like in Buddhism it's good not to grow too attached to special terms, phrases and understandings tbhngl

I agree, the more our speech gets encrusted with catchphrases and lingo the more retarded it gets. At least half the users here could be replaced by a single bot with a 20 word vocabulary

I agree, the more our speech gets encrusted with catchphrases and lingo the more retarded it gets. At least half the users here could be replaced by a single bot with a 20 word vocabulary
gigacope tbh ngl :feelsEhh:

T
Tbh ngl

Whores or special angels.

only normaltrash says "thot"

foids manage to nullify anything they ever touch
Reverse midas touch where everything they touch turns to shit.

Thought tbf reddit is even worse than foids at ruining anything creative and obscure made by low status males.