Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Referring to ethnics as monkeys

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Sometimes people compare ethnics to monkeys, I can see where to comparisons come from but there is an issue with this. Females are attracted to monkeys, females are not attracted to ethnics.
https://images.fastcompany.net/image/upload/w_1280,f_auto,q_auto,fl_lossy/fc/3033258-poster-p-1-style-like-caesar.jpg

Most females would fuck these apes, no females would fuck an ethnic.

Dude just shut the fuck up no one cares. Imagine posting for the exact same posts and threads with even the same pictures for literally 3 years every single day

Yeah yeah we get it, you really believe ethnic = bad and white = good and you hate yourself for being ethnic. Try to post something original at least every now and then

Dude just shut the fuck up no one cares. Imagine posting for the exact same posts and threads with even the same pictures for literally 3 years every single day

Yeah yeah we get it, you really believe ethnic = bad and white = good and you hate yourself for being ethnic. Try to post something original at least every now and then

Why are you so sensible when ethnics speak about this? It might be, perhaps, to you feel strong love towards the white male.

Maybe this is the only thing we can agree on.

We should joining forces and get this motherfucker banned for good. Any idea?.:feelsmage:

Why are you so sensible when ethnics speak about this? It might be, perhaps, to you feel strong love towards the white male.
Because he has been posting the same shit for literally 3 years never missing a single day

Maybe this is the only thing we can agree on.

We should joining forces and get this motherfucker banned for good. Any idea?.:feelsmage:
I don't care about him being on this forum or not or posting whatever he wants, i just wanted to point out how unoriginal and boring his posts are because they all revolve around the same thing

Brutal blackpill :blackpill:

Nah, tehgymcel is one of the few remaining blackpilled people. He spits nothing but facts. Women hate ethnics.
Wtf are you talking about man? This faggit is autistic. He's a coptic chaddam faggit.

Wtf do zoo monkeys go to do with ethnics and inceldom.

I'm not some Fuckin moneky. And I certainly don't worship whites like a cuck.

I have no life
We all don't, but you should at least try to post something unique about literally anything every now and then to increase the quality of your posts. There's no point in posting the same thing over and over when everyone on here has already gotten the point for at least months now

The only purpose in an ethnic's life is to suffer and watch ethnic foods get pumped and dumped by white men

I don't care about him being on this forum or not or posting whatever he wants, i just wanted to point out how unoriginal and boring his posts are because they all revolve around the same thing
Then you're literally being reactionary for nothing.
If you were you'd have a better chance at attracting a foid.
You're a larping faggit. I sincerely hope some based jihadi kills you.

There's one (1) race that is unique for not having its own home he need not share with other races. That would be the White race. Indians have India. Chinese have China. The African races have Africa. Whites have to share their lands with every other race for the sake of ({(diversity))).

And I haven't even started about the racemixing propaganda, which is nearly always targeting White women to date ethnic men.

But yeah sure it's the ethnics that have it bad. "Fucking White people!"

There's one (1) race that is unique for not having its own home he need not share with other races. That would be the White race. Indians have India. Chinese have China. The African races have Africa. Whites have to share their lands with every other race for the sake of ({(diversity))).

And I haven't even started about the racemixing propaganda, which is nearly always targeting White women to date ethnic men.

But yeah sure it's the ethnics that have it bad. "Fucking White people!"
Wanna share my desert?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0s7WsoC528

over if not a donkey kong, banana monkey OOK OOK EEK

brutal

enjoy your post keep em coming never changr based uncleruckuscel

Ok, i thought this will be something different. Yesterday i watched some ww2 mini series about us vs japan war on the pacific, americans called japanese little yellow slant eyed monkeys and it kinda bothered me.

Ok, i thought this will be something different. Yesterday i watched some ww2 mini series about us vs japan war on the pacific, americans called japanese little yellow slant eyed monkeys and it kinda bothered me.
Imagine what americans would have called curries had a war between curries and americans occured. :feelsree:

Imagine what americans would have called curries had a war between curries and americans occured. :feelsree:
Yeah, even in todays virtue signaling times its acceptable to caricature and make fun of Indians.

Brutally over for fesikhcels

so i should have a girlfriend then. where she at?
Neither will get girlfriends. But if women was forced to choose, she'd choose top one over second one.

Neither will get girlfriends. But if women was forced to choose, she'd choose top one over second one.

so what's this? since i apparently mog him then where's my stacylite gf?

do you live there? if so just be glad i'm introducing 'aryan' genes into the local populace's gene pool bro :feelshaha:
No i live in new york city area.

It’s not a joke, it’s the reality we ethnics have to face
The whites can't accept how good they have it. Just lioe Chads think women like em for their personality or hardwork.

Life is Hell for us Ethnics.

The whites can't accept how good they have it. Just lioe Chads think women like em for their personality or hardwork.
and how do i have it any better if neither of us have a girl? :feelshaha:

From what
from your slumber nigga :feelsjuice: that bloatmaxxed deformed looking white doesn't mog you or the chadpreet in any universe.

Cope, he mogs me hard
A girl in my school would easily choose him over me any day
I remember seeing this filthy jew rat 3/10 garbage tallfag get a Stacy lite half curry foid who rejected me and othrr curries. :feelsree:

you know it’s true nigga, I’ve been going to school for almost 12 years and not a single gf:feelsrope:
and i got like 10 with no gf, whas your point :feelsUgh:

I dont like racial slurs, once one blonde ugly manlet called me "cigo" for no reason at all, its a derogatory term for gypsy, i wanted to break his neck but he was under influence and i would end up in jail.

We all don't, but you should at least try to post something unique about literally anything every now and then to increase the quality of your posts. There's no point in posting the same thing over and over when everyone on here has already gotten the point for at least months now