Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FINNA GO ER. Its getting closer

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
I was walking along the train platform talking to my chad tinder matches, ie, the only way women will talk to me, and alongside me walks this 4/10 roastie with her phone out talking to her tinder matches.

She can "be herself" and get matches.

I need to use a male models pics.

How ironic that Being Yourself is typical bluepilled advice that sub5 men get.

Kim, now, you peniscel fatfuck. Now!!! Press the button.

Don't make the same mistake as ER where he killed 3 asiancels. Target the chad and staceys only and make those abominations pay.

lol it's your fault to allow yourself to be exposed to such abominion

and even if Kim has the button and presses it, nothing would be solved

What does finna mean. I keep hearing that term.

The bad thing about being black is that nobody will care if you shoot a bunch of Stacii. Niggers being niggers.

These heathen degenerates must be punished. I admire the discipline it takes to endure the pain of seeing how women treat attractive men.

rafaelvicuna3 said:
Don't make the same mistake as ER where he killed 3 asiancels. Target the chad and staceys only and make those abominations pay.
be a hERo and make them pay for our miserable life.

Just be yourself.

Grotesque said:
The bad thing about being black is that nobody will care if you shoot a bunch of Stacii. Niggers being niggers.

They'll probably think it's gang related.

Finna bust a nut.

do u just tinder in ur area?

"Jus bee urself brah, but also do all this other vague bullshit to change urself"
-Normshits

nausea said:
and even if Kim has the button and presses it, nothing would be solved

Humans would continue on living. It would be futile. What we need is a world wide extinction of life.

giagentic cope to pretend to be someone you are not

its the same as wear huge lifts as manlet, after u remove them u feel urself even shorter

i tried chad profile like 3 years ago, b4 tinder blew up, just on facebook talkin to chicks

it was insta blackpillin, cuz difference was night and day

but eventually i realized its unreal retarded way of time waste and even more depression enducing

Kointo said:
Humans would continue on living. It would be futile. What we need is a world wide extinction of life.

in 10 years your roastie will ask "where have all the good men gone"

/pol/cel said:
What does finna mean. I keep hearing that term.

It's the ebonic way to say "going to"

Kim only has a few missile mounted warheads and even then he might only have a 1 in 3 chance of being able to hit California, SF or Seattle with them. I doubt they are very accurate. Even some of the modern warheads in the US or Soviet arsenal had accuracy issues. He will probably choose targets closer to Korea like Tokyo, Honolulu, Pearl Harbour, Anchorage, Guam. etc.

commander_zoidberg said:
Kim only has a few missile mounted warheads and even then he might only have a 1 in 3 chance of being able to hit California, SF or Seattle with them. I doubt they are very accurate. Even some of the modern warheads in the US or Soviet arsenal had accuracy issues. He will probably choose targets closer to Korea like Tokyo, Honolulu, Pearl Harbour, Anchorage, Guam. etc.

Hope he takes out Japan, I don't want to see any more anime. Its the mark of a WK beta.

7339er said:
Hope he takes out Japan, I don't want to see any more anime. Its the mark of a WK beta.

PM me your address, we will see who is the beta then

this time try to break into a sorority at least

You're all retarded.

FACEandLMS said:

It's a way to make the victims of hypergamy docile and complacent.

"You can be whoever you want to be! Be yourself though! Oh, you're not getting sex? There is more to life than sex, at least you are a good person! Someone will come around and you'll make them a very lucky lady."

If you dare say anything about the fact that it's disproportionately harder for you as a man than the 4/10 looksmatch female that is dishing out this advice:

"How dare you slut shame me?! Women have had it so hard, we've NEVER been equal to me, how can you say that we have it easier than you?! Fucking alt-right pig!!! No wonder you can't get a woman to like you, you're harboring resentful and misogynistic thoughts!!! I bet women see right through you."

7339er said:
commander_zoidberg said:

Japan's population is somewhere around 126 million if I remember right. Kim has a dozen nuclear warheads deployable at most. Probably in the 20kt range (similar to the Nagasaki bomb). When the atomic bombs were dropped on Japan the air force had spent the last 2 years destroying every city in Japan except Kyoto with fire bombing. Just lel if you think a few small nuclear detonations will do anything. The tsunami was way worse and the Japs rebuilt everything in a few weeks.

7339er said:

Fucking die normie scum!

fa6b35a9e5e24e33194316596ce8793e.gif

Kill kill kill!

Kointo said:

No, we need even more than that

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijFm6DxNVyI[/video]

Anything less than total universal vacuum decay is CUCKED

Hopefully World War 3 breaks out.

Kill them all

FACEandLMS said:
I was walking along the train platform talking to my chad tinder matches, ie, the only way women will talk to me, and alongside me walks this 4/10 roastie with her phone out talking to her tinder matches.

She can "be herself" and get matches.

I need to use a male models pics.

Kim, now, you peniscel fatfuck. Now!!! Press the button.

finna punch ya for saying finna boyo.

But good points all around

Kim says he only presses the button if his security is threatened. He’s not actually bent on global destruction