Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting REEEEEEE

• Thread starter Deleted member 10150
  • Start date
Deleted member 10150

Deleted member 10150

cRope
-
Comvsk7ncp611

“Her disgraceful and vicious behavior in this matter cuts to the very heart of this whole dichotomy between White men and White women, not because it is excessive, but because it is typical. I could cite dozens of similar stories I’ve run across personally down the years, including several of my own, but Phil’s case I know a bit better than most because he got to be pretty regular pen and phone comrades and I got a play by play description as a White woman and lawyers and a court system run by Jews destroyed his life piece by shredded piece, in one of the most contemptible and egregious acts of betrayal I have ever observed on the part of any woman of any race.”

Was reading “the evil women do” by Harold Covington today, weirdly enough. Thought this would be fitting to this thread and maybe even deserving of its own.