Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redthornx a.k.a BrazilianSigma 2.0 is 6'5

toyotacel

toyotacel

Officer
★★
Redthornx is a regular poster on IncelTear who is obsessed with us, he posts screenshots of the threads on IT multiple times a day and loves sneering down on incels, imagine a guy who is 6'5 telling you that looks doesn't matter and that its all about "mHu pUrsUnaLiteE"

Its hilarious seeing normies have some sick obsession with us, just goes to show how empty and meaningless their lives are.

I think this faggot is either a mentalcel in denial or some chad who relishes our misery.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 5.46.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 5.46.54 PM.png
    236.6 KB · Views: 251
L

L is for
LARP

Massive LARP, unless he can provide evidence.

Why would someone be bullied for being 6'5?

Lol I have never seen a guy get bullied for "being the tallest guy in every year"
That shit would make you popular in school and have you be seen as a high t alpha by other guys

Lol I have never seen a guy get bullied for "being the tallest guy in every year"
That shit would make you popular in school and have you be seen as a high t alpha by other guys
if tall ppl get bullied its in elementary school when kids just tease everybody who stands out.
but later in life you do get comments by people but theyre not meant negatively although some people find them like that

He is fucking larping faggot

Larp

6'5 slayer posting on reddit 24x7 is a fucking joke

Tbh he is an incel trying to infiltrate the new IT. Sigma wa s just retarded

THEY BULLIED ME BECAUSE I WAS TALL AND GOOD LOOKING

gigalarp

If I write on reddit that I use my gigantic dick as a greatsword will you belive it too?

Absolute bullshit Redthornx is a she not he. Don't believe what she says.

Here are some pictures of her she posted on Reddit.

B3977ae
995f2aa
B6b550e

She was doxxed, her real name is Emma Snaddon and she works as a VFX artist. You can ask @Higgscel

How did he get that information about her?
Before turning into Sigma 2.0 she was a relatively normal Reddit foid and posted these pictures and two of them are cosplay stuff ( maybe the third too ). I think I was probably the first user here to discover her and realised she will be very famous here one day so I downloaded her pictures as they might come in handy in future :feelsEhh:.

Before turning into Sigma 2.0 she was a relatively normal Reddit foid and posted these pictures and two of them are cosplay stuff ( maybe the third too ). I think I was probably the first user here to discover her and realised she will be very famous here one day so I downloaded her pictures as they might come in handy in future :feelsEhh:.
Good boy

Redthornx is a regular poster on IncelTear who is obsessed with us, he posts screenshots of the threads on IT multiple times a day and loves sneering down on incels, imagine a guy who is 6'5 telling you that looks doesn't matter and that its all about "mHu pUrsUnaLiteE"

Its hilarious seeing normies have some sick obsession with us, just goes to show how empty and meaningless their lives are.

I think this faggot is either a mentalcel in denial or some chad who relishes our misery.
He's probably an ugly, small-framed lanklet. Tallfags have it good but they can still be undesirable to foids

View attachment 253250View attachment 253251View attachment 253252

She was doxxed, her real name is Emma Snaddon and she works as a VFX artist. You can ask @Higgscel
I don’t mean to necropost but I need information on how you got that photo where? I looked on a website where you can look at certain posts by a redditor by custom date range and can even do it to deleted users but didn’t find any results
I couldn’t find any photos of her in reddit archives

View attachment 253250View attachment 253251View attachment 253252

Also I searched posts by subreddit and entered firstimpression in the bar and found zero results
https://camas.github.io/reddit-search/#{"author":"Redthornx","subreddit":"firstimpression","resultSize":100}

Last edited:
Bro he is LARPing. Stop believing the bullshit that IT members say. He’s just some soycuck who gets triggered over our based lifefuel threads

Bro he is LARPing. Stop believing the bullshit that IT members say. He’s just some soycuck who gets triggered over our based lifefuel threads
he tried defending a thread where he asked women to send him DMs for raceplay despite being "married". and so he had lots of IT members defend him on r/basedshaman.

It doesn't make sense to bully a tall person because he'd beat you up.
Complete LARP.

he tried defending a thread where he asked women to send him DMs for raceplay despite being "married". and so he had lots of IT members defend him on r/basedshaman.
Really? Link? Also, welcome back

Why do you care? Why the fuck do you waste your time caring about some random faggots on a random reddit wasting their time browsing this forum? I laugh at them. I mog every single last one of them. I would not switch my place with any of those faggots from IT, ever. Fucking pathethic human beings every single real incel on .co mogs them to the dark side of the moon and back. JFL at living in a delusional world where look don't matter. Cool, just so happens that every person that spews this bullshit has above average looks and hence could never begin to comprehend what it's like to live our life.

Just like the westerns can sympathize and understand the plight of the poor African children living in their failed states and working 12 hours shifts to earn 1% of the wealth their white equivalents do; They can not actually comprehend the difference between them beyond some basic platitudes. They can't even begin to understand how difficult and horrid their life is.

He would get so triggered when we say nigger jfl
if he's married and has children then he would be too mature for harassing people online. he also has horrible grammar and spelling, which also proves he's probably just some young guy.

if he's married and has children then he would be too mature for harassing people online. he also has horrible grammar and spelling, which also proves he's probably just some young guy.
Almost all IT members are LARPs. He would be spending more time with his “family” if he had one than harassing people online. The entire sub is just incels in denial that LARP as normies

Almost all IT members are LARPs. He would be spending more time with his “family” if he had one than harassing people online. The entire sub is just incels in denial that LARP as normies
one retard named aelfredrex claims to be american but types very british so clearly aelfredrex is british

one retard named aelfredrex claims to be american but types very british so clearly aelfredrex is british
Also brookshire hathaway claims to have a wife and then at some other point claimed to have kids. It’s a clear LARP

Also brookshire hathaway claims to have a wife and then at some other point claimed to have kids. It’s a clear LARP
he also shared a "photo of his wife" which looks like some model from 1993

I don’t mean to necropost but I need information on how you got that photo where? I looked on a website where you can look at certain posts by a redditor by custom date range and can even do it to deleted users but didn’t find any results

I couldn’t find any photos of her in reddit archives

Also I searched posts by subreddit and entered firstimpression in the bar and found zero results
https://camas.github.io/reddit-search/#{"author":"Redthornx","subreddit":"firstimpression","resultSize":100}
She deleted it after she got doxxed. Unfortunately I don't have those pictures I deleted them.

But here is a thread from when she was a know foid rather than a 6'5 man