Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Redpillers waiting for the wall.

The wall should be renamed the floor because it doesn’t stop until she drops dead

WE DON'T NEED NO EDUCATION
TUN TUN TURURUTUNT UTN
ALL IN ALL IS JUST ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL

All they'll get, if a 5 or above and if they have resources, is a betabuxx of the foid leeching money off of them and cheating depending on the attractiveness of the redpiller, still being just as entitled and as degenerate as she was before; it's even worse for sub 5s, with how they're treated and who they have to betabuxx. :feelsugh:

The wall should be renamed the floor because it doesn’t stop until she drops dead
Nice:feelsgah::feelskek::yes:. The brutal truth every coping redpiller needs to read.

Yes I am, why?
damn i wish i could ascend with slaviz whorezzz i can barely catfish them

Ax

Putarusa

Last edited:

This is a brilliant comment, I'm going to use it in discussions.

The Wall only applies to Chad's, by the time Chad hits 30 toilets will go for younger men and ignore the men their age anyhow.

The wall certainly exists. For toilets it means going from tutorial mode to easy mode and chad attention drying up (the only one they care about outside of the number of likes or retweets or whatever else from betacucks online which also dries up. Sure they could settle with normies no problem but they hate them and the very concept of that so kind of meaningless to them

elevators i travel sounds way better than this shit.

im surprised you brocelz understand what puta meanz
That's what watching the entirety of Narcos gives you:feelsLSD:.

Also, the Spanish language, and Hispanic culture in general, is now being promoted and rising in status worldwide thanks to being the language and culture of the USA's biggest minority. Really hard not to pick up a few words, especially the slurs since they are the easiest to learn:feelskek:, if you're listening to songs by US artists and so on.

That's what watching the entirety of Narcos gives you:feelsLSD:.

Also, the Spanish language, and Hispanic culture in general, is now being promoted and rising in status worldwide thanks to being the language and culture of the USA's biggest minority. Really hard not to pick up a few words, especially the slurs since they are the easiest to learn:feelskek:, if you're listening to songs by US artists and so on.
really? didnt know that , had no clue spicz were trying to climb the media ladder

They be waiting 60 years for that wall

really? didnt know that , had no clue spicz were trying to climb the media ladder
Not really "trying" tbh, but of course a lot of them are going to be celebrities there considering how large their population is in the States. The ones that do get famous then have no problem using their fame to spread and promote their culture, which is inevitably promoted to the entire world, since USA celebrity = world celebrity.

They be waiting 60 years for that wall
Exactly :feelskek: .