Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redpillers are pissing their pants as Blackpillers are becoming mainstream

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
From the Wiki:

"As of 2022, his Youtube channel has 90k subscribers, making him the most popular and one of the fastest-growing blackpill content creators on Youtube. Concerned with his growing influence, the redpill YouTuber Hamza Ahmed, whom he debated in the past and had a somewhat friendly relationship with prior, said in May 2022 to his audience that they have to "stop him" to prevent the blackpill from spreading to wider audience."

As more and more people are waking up to the importance of looksmaxxing, careermaxxing, and actual self-improvement. The Redpill snake oil salesmen are shitting and pissing their pants out of fear that they'll lose their revenue streams. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"Every man can be a 10", more and more Sub-5's are waking up that this isn't possible, especially since Wheat Waffles talks a lot about the hard limits of looksmaxxing, "true 3's", and how difficult it is and how much work it takes to rise even 1 point.

Redpill scammaxxers are soon going to be out of a job. The spirit of PUAHate lives on in the Blackpill, and it is finally going to collect.

Ten thousand years to Wheat Waffles. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Both Wheat Waffles and Hamza profit from their 'beef' lol. Wheat Waffles makes 15k from face ratings lmao

Fuck red pillers.

They are fucking scum of the earth.

PUAHate never died. It still lives in our hearts.

how are braindead NPCs WHO SWALLOW "WOKE" CULTURE GO ALONG WITH EVERY FAD, GO ALONG WITH EVERYTHING WOMEN SAY, WHITE KNIGHT WOMEN IN EVERYTHING THEY DO TO "PROTECT" MUH QUEEN.

All for a crumb of pussy that they will probably never get in comparison to chad who acts in the COMPLETE OPPOSITE WAY AND NEGATES THEIR WHOLE WORLD VIEW AND TREATS WOMEN LIKE SHIT AND GETS 1000000000000000000000000000X THE VALIDATION AND SEX THEY GET IN ONE DAY.

Also while punching down religiously on people beneath them eg incels, financially socially and politicallly at EVERY OPPORTUNITY

AND YOUR WITH THIS

UNLESS OF COURSE YOU ARE A NORMAN YOURSELF

how are braindead NPCs WHO SWALLOW "WOKE" CULTURE GO ALONG WITH EVERY FAD, GO ALONG WITH EVERYTHING WOMEN SAY, WHITE KNIGHT WOMEN IN EVERYTHING THEY DO TO "PROTECT" MUH QUEEN.

All for a crumb of pussy that they will probably never get in comparison to chad who acts in the COMPLETE OPPOSITE WAY AND NEGATES THEIR WHOLE WORLD VIEW AND TREATS WOMEN LIKE SHIT AND GETS 1000000000000000000000000000X THE VALIDATION AND SEX THEY GET IN ONE DAY.

Also while punching down religiously on people beneath them eg incels, financially socially and politicallly at EVERY OPPORTUNITY

AND YOUR WITH THIS

UNLESS OF COURSE YOU ARE A NORMAN YOURSELF
Fuck man you have a point.

But tbf chads sound worse than normies.

Why didn't you say chads are our enemies?

Fuck man you have a point.

But tbf chads sound worse than normies.

Why didn't you say chads are our enemies?
oh my god

yes chads are the biggest enemies

everyone i dont mention is not neccessarily NOT THE ENEMY

UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO NOW POINT OUT ALL THE ENEMIES

OK

women
lesbians(of course only breaks this for chad again chadsexual)
normies
boomers
zooomers(that arent blackpilled)
redpillers
blue pillers
white pillars
mat damon
alexandria cortez

oh my god

yes chads are the biggest enemies

everyone i dont mention is not neccessarily NOT THE ENEMY

UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO NOW POINT OUT ALL THE ENEMIES

OK

women
lesbians(of course only breaks this for chad again chadsexual)
normies
boomers
zooomers(that arent blackpilled)
redpillers
blue pillers
white pillars
mat damon
alexandria cortez
Why are whitepillers bad