Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Redpill women are the most sinister whores on the planet

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
I've been talking alot about how I think even disingenuos redpiller grifters are net benefit towards blackpill, because sooner or later their followers realise that redpill advice works for 5+ and doesn't do anything for subfives

However

Despite what it might seem at the first glance

No foid talking about how they agree with traditionalism, redpill or any other form of masculinity can bring any good and will only make current matters worse, because no matter what foids are always liars. Doesn't matter what foid says she believes in, her behavior will always be dictated by blackpill

Redpill justifies all forms of degeneracy, and profits of male nigger work in return giving nothing but high value male title

1. Foid betabuxxing will be justified as requirement for high income

2. Whenever men lack in any area, you will be blamed for not being masculine enough

3. Foids not going to work will be justified as being a housewife

4. Foids waiting years for chads will be celebrated as being modest

5. Foids breeding chad children will be celebrated by everyone

6. Foids lusting over getting hardcore fucked by chads = need for strong partner

Feel like I forgot something else:waitwhat:

Infinitely better than non red pill women still. At least they aren’t fucking around.

16243310086495411.jpg

There's no such thing as a traditional woman. I've said it for years and I will keep saying it. Roosh V said the same thing during the Lauren Southern era. Every so often these women will pop up in male spaces to swindle simps out of their money. It's like onlyfans but they're not selling pussy pictures, these women are too ugly for that. So they are pandering to tradcucks' ideology.

You cannot find a single "redpill" woman who hasn't ridden the cock carousel. They literally engage in the same EXACT activities as your average modern slore. Only difference is they try to convince you that they are somehow different because they can parrot tradcuck and redpill talking points. If anything, the only thing that differentiates these women is that they are slightly more conscious of the wall (yes, it is real) and cashing out with a good betabucks.

FTao4bfUAAEdD3g

"Scratch a 'traditional' woman and you will reveal a feminist EVERY SINGLE TIME." -Roosh V

Ask a tradthot what her body count is and see what happens.

true, if you're gonna be a hypergamous whore at least be honest about it
It's not real honesty though. The honest women are the ones openly finessing and robbing men and saying that men ain't shit. These "trad" women won't even tell you what their body count is. There's no honesty involved. Everything they're saying is specifically designed to paint a picture of being the perfect tradwife for some delusional cuck. They will never say anything to jeopardize their future ability to secure such a man. None of these women are approaching men saying "I'm like all the other girls, I just want your money, I'll probably cheat, and I've already been passed around by Chad and Tyrone."

They're running unicorn game. They are NOT. HONEST.

They're running unicorn game. They are NOT. HONEST.

Chad Only...I still have the Vocaroos, as my final resort.

(My YA questions and answers no longer exist)

It's not real honesty though. The honest women are the ones openly finessing and robbing men and saying that men ain't shit. These "trad" women won't even tell you what their body count is. There's no honesty involved. Everything they're saying is specifically designed to paint a picture of being the perfect tradwife for some delusional cuck. They will never say anything to jeopardize their future ability to secure such a man. None of these women are approaching men saying "I'm like all the other girls, I just want your money, I'll probably cheat, and I've already been passed around by Chad and Tyrone."
Yeah, sad that honesty is sorta a shell in the past, these females are master manipulators in everything they'll deceive anyone just so they can get what they want.

I really hate redpill women - Lauren Chen and FemSapien are two particularly ones that annoy the fuck out of me. And I have zero respect for the stupid wannabee redpill cucks supporting and following them, not knowing that they're incels in denial and those redpill girls are Chad only, (not just incel BS from my part ---- you can look up redpill female influencers and see the kind of guys they're married to)

I really hate redpill women - Lauren Chen and FemSapien are two particularly ones that annoy the fuck out of me. And I have zero respect for the stupid wannabee redpill cucks supporting and following them, not knowing that they're incels in denial and those redpill girls are Chad only, (not just incel BS from my part ---- you can look up redpill female influencers and see the kind of guys they're married to)
I asked Femsapien and JustMudsharkThings what's their body count. They never answered and had me banned for being a "troll".

Yeah, sad that honesty is sorta a shell in the past, these females are master manipulators in everything they'll deceive anyone just so they can get what they want.
Yeah that's what's makes it all the more insidious, they're wearing the veneer of honesty.

worst thing is redpillers are eating it completely and showing the truly simps they are
im fearing the day the blackpill will be grifted too

Yeah that's what's makes it all the more insidious, they're wearing the veneer of honesty.
that's why I usually raise my doubts on someone and have my sense of suspicion, I don't want to get tricked or fooled by.

I asked Femsapien and JustMudsharkThings what's their body count. They never answered and had me banned for being a "troll".
:lul::lul::lul:

I'm pretty sure Femsapian was a major whore before she met her 50 year old ex-military sugardaddy. She totally gives carousel riding roastie vibes

I don't know who JustMudsharkThings is though

:lul::lul::lul:

I'm pretty sure Femsapian was a major whore before she met her 50 year old ex-military sugardaddy. She totally gives carousel riding roastie vibes

I don't know who JustMudsharkThings is though
JustPearlyThings; the blond in my previous post.

And yes, femsapien admits to being a former whore, she had a whole video about it. She was in the military so it's a given really. The barracks bangbros had her already. Apparently her husband was a former chad (also military) so I guess that makes it better somehow, lol. Kevin Samuels is the one who convinced her to demand a wedding, similar to Pearl actually. SMH. They are good friends and basically went viral together (Pearl and Femsapien) Can't make this shit up! Redpillers are fucking the game up for players, lol. Who'da thunk it, they were the simps all along.

whats femsapien and justmardsharkthings? are they female redpillers or something?

It’s just all a mask, attention-whoring at its finest. “Look at me, I’m not like the other girls”.

i call her mudshark because she is BBC only
does she say she only dates niggers? also i dont want to watch all her vids what vids specifically should i watch?

does she say she only dates niggers? also i dont want to watch all her vids what vids specifically should i watch?
She doesn't have to say what she exclusively dates. Rich white girls do not surround themselves with and date black men unless they specifically want black men. OF course she can't say it publicly because it's politically incorrect.

But I guess the Andrew Tate vid is a good one to watch. If youtube took it down it should be on rumble.

She doesn't have to say what she exclusively dates. Rich white girls do not surround themselves with and date black men unless they specifically want black men. OF course she can't say it publicly because it's politically incorrect.

But I guess the Andrew Tate vid is a good one to watch. If youtube took it down it should be on rumble.
saying u worship niggers is not politically incorrect lmfao wtf are u talking about

saying u worship niggers is not politically incorrect lmfao wtf are u talking about
It definitely is. It's a lose lose situation and everyone knows that white women who like black men are socially ostracized by other whites. There's even terms for it like coalburner and mudshark. It's an unspoken reality that no nonblack people want their daughter to date black men. It's just something that caucusgroids try to hide. I've seen it work just like this even with libtard troglodytes. It's a well known phenomenon. So stop trying to gaslight me with your cave demon bullshit.

And even exempting that, there are many black people who take issue with nonblack women raving about how much they love black men. It comes off as fetishizing. So these kinds of women have every reason to hide their affection for God's chosen.

You even see the same phenomenon with white-worshipping roasties.

there are many black people who take issue with nonblack women raving about how much they love black men. It comes off as fetishizing. So these kinds of women have every reason to hide their affection for God's chosen.
thats just typical niggers trying to make themselves look like victims as always (just like your doing now) . niggers arent capable of achieving anything on there own so u have to pretend to be oppressed to get things like money and food. the worst thing you can say in the usa is nigger. its worse then murder itself to Americans
It's an unspoken reality that no nonblack people want their daughter to date black men
maybe for older generations but todays whites worship niggers.
everyone knows that white women who like black men are socially ostracized by other whites
not true lmfao idk where u live
So stop trying to gaslight me with your cave demon bullshit.
says the ones trying to look like a victim even though your the opposite. despite making up 13% of the population....

why dont u just go back to aficra if ze whitez are so bad?

thats just typical niggers trying to make themselves look like victims as always (just like your doing now) . niggers arent capable of achieving anything on there own so u have to pretend to be oppressed to get things like money and food. the worst thing you can say in the usa is nigger. its worse then murder itself to Americans

maybe for older generations but todays whites worship niggers.

not true lmfao idk where u live

says the ones trying to look like a victim even though your the opposite. despite making up 13% of the population....

why dont u just go back to aficra if ze whitez are so bad?
You're mistaking surface level virtue signaling for how people actually operate. Most trogs think the same as you. They just know how to maintain appearances.

Plenty of reasons not to go back to Africa. Whites should go back to Europe and stop spreading their faggotry and disease to the more pure and righteous peoples.

The black crime rate is too low and it's against the wrong people (other Blacks). The original sin is Whites infecting other populations

Last edited:
redpill women at the end of the day are no different from any other woman, even then a redpilled right wing girl always feels very inauthentic and larpy

You're mistaking surface level virtue signaling for how people actually operate. Most trogs think the same as you. They just know how to maintain appearances.
lmfao imagine being a nigger and following a white version of a kike religion. typical low iq nigger.
"Plenty of reasons not to go back to Africa"
and why is that? dare i say because of other niggers?
Whites should go back to Europe and stop spreading their faggotry and disease to the more pure and righteous peoples.
niggers are far more gay then whites lmfao

lmfao imagine being a nigger and following a white version of a kike religion. typical low iq nigger.

and why is that? dare i say because of other niggers?

niggers are far more gay then whites lmfao
The short version is that Africa has a lot of problems which stem DIRECTLY from caucus cunts' interventions. Even with that, plenty of western blacks go to live there, you just don't hear from them. That "go back to where you came from" nonsense applies to the plague of whites that have infected the entire world more than anyone else. With the help of your fake jew puppeteers. And yes faggotry too, it's no coincidence white countries are the most embracing of degeneracy and sodomy.