Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Redpill Soy Cope] Just improve yourself bro!

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★

Jfl at delusional redpiller cucks trying to mock incels

Last edited:
Those people must not take showers daily to give this shitty advice. I live in a shitty hot country and take showers everyday because of that.

you can only improve yourself by not being part of this sick joke

1+1 = 2 GUYS! YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE HOW MANY TIMES IVE GOTTEN THE WRONG ANSWER FOR SAYING 1+1 = 3!!!!

They forgot about personality

I'm prob still stronger than easily 75% of redpill tard copers jfl

yes,because we're all obese and lazy

yes,because we're all obese and lazy
From what I saw of photos in incel discord servers, a vast majority of us are actually all just skinny feminine men with shitty bone structure.

Even one of our mods is skinny and hyper-feminine, don't need to mention the name since anyone who ever read that thread knows who I'm talking about.

From what I saw of photos in incel discord servers, a vast majority of us are actually all just skinny feminine men with shitty bone structure.

Even one of our mods is skinny and hyper-feminine, don't need to mention the name since anyone who ever read that thread knows who I'm talking about.
honestly this.Im a very low T guy myself and most here are as well.