Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy [Redpill] "c...c..correlation doesn't imply causation you guys"

funny how the cucked nations eat the most soy and the ones who eat less dont have feminism.

Over for nonRussiancels

Weird because soybean oil consumption is China, USA, Brazil.

Tfw your country is dark purple:feelsrope:

I dont care what "science studies" soyboys provide, something in soy is causing cuckoldry.

Gambler was right, it truly is over for Greekcels

Screenshot 2018 10 18 15 55 07 435

Tf? Who eats soybeans?
Gambler was right, it truly is over for Greekcels
It's ogre
Also explains why half the of users I encounter seem to be from Germany...

I looked for a source for your image, and here's all I could find reverse image searching:

A day-old reddit post which was removed because it lacked a credible source (or any source)

More relevant, though, why were you using reddit @Ritalincel ?

go paddock man

I looked for a source for your image, and here's all I could find reverse image searching:

A day-old reddit post which was removed because it lacked a credible source (or any source)

All the comments just say “[removed]”

The Jews really don’t want this to be made public, do they? :feelskek:

G*rmanics = cucked estrogenic subhumans

>submitted by a roach

Explains Greece

No
also JFL @ having the norwood coverup master as your avi
005e2ca693dba9275ebf706a8e5a786c.jpg
He wears hair system nowadays. That's the route I will follow. Already growing out my sides

it was on r/mgtow, I was lurking there for educational purposes :feelstrash:

Just dont consume soybeans theory.

Based ruskies

Eh, not sure if I would read too much into this. According to this map Iceland doesn't consume that much soy and yet Iceland is one of the most cucked nations in history without only Sweden being more cucked.

:feelsthink:

Attachments

• IMG_2494.JPG
    IMG_2494.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 57
I don't think I ever ate or drank soy in my life.

CONCLUSION:
Soy protein powder decreases serum testosterone levels in healthy men and acts as an ER-beta agonist

> ER-beta agonist

:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsmega:
it's not only soy, most human have problems while eating any cereal, soy may transform you into a gay but wheat gives you autoinmune diseases like artritis, it comes from lack of evolution as humans started eating them only 20k years ago (less than 50% of the diet) and only 2k years ago it switched to 50%+ of our diets if you compare it to eating meat evolution the diference is million of years.

Weird because soybean oil consumption is China, USA, Brazil.

That's mostly for agricultural use. Human consumption in China/USA/Brazil is quite low compared to Europe.

Lol I'd love to see a map like this for the US, guaranteed the liberal states and cities would be dark purple.

:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton: They're coming to silence you.