Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redhead wants her first bbc

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
779B26D1 47FD 446E 8524 BF4142518751

and in 1 sec one simp appear

Screenshot 2022 05 01 16 13 58 12 cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da
Screenshot 2022 05 01 16 14 11 44 cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da

lifefuel for @ThoughtfulCel

Cucks should be executed.

Guys like this know they are pathetic and they love it.

Why are you browsing this shit?

Cuckoldry is so disturbing, I wonder why people engage with such material

I want to ascend like this, I want to be a bull to some white couples

Will she accept brown or rice men I lieu of black men??

why are you posting cuckold threads :waitwhat:

I want to ascend like this, I want to be a bull to some white couples
This is the funniest thing you have ever said dude you have to be a big dick nigger to be a bull not some spic with tiny taco meat :feelskek:

@Ray thoughts on this deluded bean?

This is the funniest thing you have ever said dude you have to be a big dick nigger to be a bull not some spic with tiny taco meat :feelskek:

@Ray thoughts on this deluded bean?
Why are your people like this man:dafuckfeels:

who does this shit?

You do realise cucks aren't allowed in heaven right

@nihility's wife doxxed

we can only hope that a hefty toll will be collected

If I had a gf and she said something like this, I would beat her to death and mutilate her tongue and set it on fire:feelskek::feelskek:

Cuckoldry is so disturbing, I wonder why people engage with such material
Fetishes usually happen because something very bad happened to them, in the case of cucks, probably cheating, and the brain can’t process it so it says “ oh this doesn’t make sense, must be about sex!”

Fetishes usually happen because something very bad happened to them, in the case of cucks, probably cheating, and the brain can’t process it so it says “ oh this doesn’t make sense, must be about sex!”

In the past, I would fantasize about seeing my "oneitis", S, cuckold me with much taller Chads/Tyrones. I realized that my short height and autistic traits made me seem like a young adolescent. At one point, I could never undress or look into the mirror due to shame and embarrassment. 162cm of height, 23+, impotent from anxiety.

You may find some of those unfortunate males "kissing" the limbs and necks of their hazel-eyed deities. They say "Oh my goodness. Shid man...I need to visit every day".

Sometimes, the tall White husbands sit with their arms crossed, and instruct the men to sit on the side while he "reclaims" his precious White beauty.

Islam > marry 4 virgin wives any age post puberty is allowed and she's not allowed to even look at other men nor speak to them.literally costs nothing and takes 5 minutes to do . also if u divorce them u don't lose a penny ( women cant initiate divorce in islam)

The cucked Western world > get cheated on relentlessly both online and offline by a roastie who's already been pounded a billion times who u have to pay out the ass for for the privilege of even marrying , and if she initates divorce she will rape you for every penny your worth and paying child support for life and she will move in and take the kids to live with chad / tyrone. Dont even think about having another wife as she will divorce rape you instantly meanwhile u must accept her demands to be a cuckold

Last edited:
Redheads have a reputation for being extra slutty, not sure.

The bull she wants
Gallery model XxYJVDkMetZh

The bull she needs
Thebull feature right

Why are you browsing this shit?
fr.

fucking stupid white bitch race traitor, disgrace to your lineage and killer of your bloodline. i hope she gets beat by tyrone

I wish I was Tyrone.