Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redditwhore marries a literal MURDERER after he already murdered someone but our personalities is why we cant get laid lol

Rape and murder is the way

Will marry a murderer or a paedophile, but not a regular man like us, because we are somehow inferior in their eyes.
I do not want to hear a femoid cunt talk badly about us when they are the ones creating this situation for us.

"I don't think that I look past it (What he's done), but I just look at him as a whole. He is much more than just the worst thing he's ever done. If he was someone that made excuses for what he did or tried to downplay it, I don't think I would be able to though."

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I would love to see a picture of this nigga, but I already know what he looks like.

Goycieties most brilliant bluepilled minds hypothesis on why:
  • Low self-esteem and the lack of a father figure
  • "Some believe they can change a man as cruel and powerful as a serial killer."
  • "Others 'see' the little boy that the killer once was and seek to nurture him."
  • "A few hoped to share in the media spotlight or get a book or movie deal."
  • "Then there's the notion of the 'perfect boyfriend'. She knows where he is at all times, and she knows he's thinking about her. While she can claim that someone loves her, she does not have to endure the day-to-day issues involved in most relationships. There’s no laundry to do, no cooking for him, and no accountability to him. She can keep the fantasy charged up for a long time."

just kill a nigga theory

No way...
this has to be bait or some troll account JFL
0nbeam.JPG

Dating a man serving a life sentence lmao

women are animals

Almost 0% of murderers are incels.

And 0% of rapists are incels. :bigbrain:

Good ending is he gets bailed and repeats all those charges on her.
Fucking clown jfl

Good ending is he gets bailed and repeats all those charges on her.
Fucking clown jfl
That's what she's getting wet over, the possibility of brutality, or maybe restrained brutality, like steve irwin with the dangerous animals

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back