Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redditwhore didnt abort incel child because they thought being a midget wouldn't affect their son's mental health JFL

ItsOver999

ItsOver999

Greycel

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/genetics/s/XlE0TUVZTK

"Can stress during conception or pregnancy cause genetic mutation in a baby?

I’m sorry for the stupid question. But I’m at a very bad place at the moment and trying to figure out if I did anything wrong, even though if it is most probably just bad luck.

My baby (first child) was diagnosed with an extremely rare (de novo) genetic mutation, of which only few hundred people in history had been affected. The syndrome will affect him both physicall and mentally. We don’t know if he’ll be able to life independently in the future.

As the news has started to sink in, I started asking myself if we, the parents, have done anything wrong. We have been together for 13 years and barely fought. Yet the month we conceived the baby was our hardest time. Shouting at each other, perpetually fighting etc. We were both extremely stressful. That day, we had sex, not out of love, but because we had been trying for months. And came the baby. The ultrasounds detected short limbs yet we were totally ok with dwarfism, as what matters is mental health.

I know the question is absurd but I feel guilty. Did we do anything wrong? Did we cause the mutation?"

What the hell is wrong with her womb she keeps popping out subhumans

I've always hated this naive compassion that leads to unnecessary suffering

What the hell is wrong with her womb she keeps popping out subhumans
advanced maternal age, diet consisting of soy, environmental degradation, physical and mental trauma of not having chad husband , dogpill and consumtion of alcohol and smoking, high body fat.

I've always hated this naive compassion that leads to unnecessary suffering
this is a feature of religious teaching where kiling an innocent is prohibited. it is based in a way where the parent has to live with the consequences.

Not sure he'll have much of a choice. His mental health will be shit.

Nature is unforgiving

A subreddit about genetics, JFL at that.
Sort by top its all memes nothing useful to discuss.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back