Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redditors have a major problem; their wives are catching feelings for the chad and chadlite lovers that are supposed to be just fucking her

Rotting since 09

Rotting since 09

Recruit
★★★★
Fucking lol.

"I have the same problem bro just talk to her"

These cucks thought that they could introduce better looking "bulls" and fuck buddies into their wives lives to fuck them and the wives would just leave it at. Now it's backfired and she starts getting feelings for the lovers, liking them more than the cuck hubby and wanting to develop an emotional connection with them rather than just sex. One wife even divorced the cuck and started a relationship with her bull straight after.

For the silly cuck it was all about fulfilling his fetish but the women can't resist using the cuck's own fantasy against him and improvising on her natural urge to shop for an upgrade.

not fucking is a waste of good genetics
our extermination is natural

“So I am a cuck”

Kill yourself.

i refuse to believe that this shit is real

Imagine unironically calling yourself a cuck.

i refuse to believe that this shit is real

This one seemed real enough to me despite his username. I have no doubt though on Reddit there is a lot of fake cuck stories posted for shits and giggles. But if you actually go into some mainstream relationship forums you will find a lot of posts like that posted as normal and no big deal. "My FWB is catching feelings and my husband isn't pleased", "Wife's lover is starting to get more and more emotionally needy what do i do", "I regret letting my wife fuck my best friend", etc

here's another one off loveshack https://www.loveshack.org/forums/ro...45649-am-i-nuts-i-sanctioned-my-wife-s-affair

> you guys

the memes write themselves JFL

BBC is too irresistible.

r/Cuckhold

46cfd5677c6834349f85a939ee9f5945355ca27020bb0c67cc75a03376932f34

HOLY SHIT BRUTAL BBC PILL
level 1
inginocchiati

13 points·3 days ago
Hot picture. That's awesome.

Just to reiterate what OP posted in the comments, I was a free user on AFF for a while and I did get with a few women but it's very difficult if you don't have the access that most others have as gold members and it's stupid expensive because they basically have the largest client population.

That said, FAIR WARNING PLEASE NOTE

They use your profile as ads to spam on countless websites without your knowledge or asking for permission. They advertise you for all types of kinks, fetish sites, LGBT specific communities even if you are straight, etc. It will show up on background checks. I know because it happened to me. Also a girl googled the username I used and being lazy I totally forgot that I used the same for my snapchat as I did for my AFF profile. So please - be careful and use at your own risk!

Last edited:

HOLY SHIT BRUTAL BBC PILL

I am the prophet of the BBC pill. I have been right all along. Noggers can't be incels.

This one seemed real enough to me despite his username. I have no doubt though on Reddit there is a lot of fake cuck stories posted for shits and giggles. But if you actually go into some mainstream relationship forums you will find a lot of posts like that posted as normal and no big deal. "My FWB is catching feelings and my husband isn't pleased", "Wife's lover is starting to get more and more emotionally needy what do i do", "I regret letting my wife fuck my best friend", etc

here's another one off loveshack https://www.loveshack.org/forums/ro...45649-am-i-nuts-i-sanctioned-my-wife-s-affair

Part of me refuses to believe this is true, this HAS to be some larping.

The whole concept of cuckery is alien to me. Maybe it's because I come from the Middle East where if your wife sleeps with another man, you shoot both of them in the head. It's considered a "honor killing", and in most cases you won't be punished for it by the law.

When I move to the Degenerate West, I hope to come across cucks. I will gladly fuck their wives while they watch, but this kind of thing seems almost too good to be true.

Wow this makes me reconsider the whole cuck thing.

Whats wrong with these guys? She kisses his kids with that mouth?:feelswhat:

When I move to the Degenerate West, I hope to come across cucks. I will gladly fuck their wives while they watch, but this kind of thing seems almost too good to be true.
you have to be a tall guy with a big dick to be a bull, large frame doesn't hurt either

Fucking lol.

These cucks thought that they could introduce better looking "bulls" and fuck buddies into their wives lives to fuck them and the wives would just leave it at. Now it's backfired and she starts getting feelings for the lovers, liking them more than the cuck hubby and wanting to develop an emotional connection with them rather than just sex. One wife even divorced the cuck and started a relationship with her bull straight after.

For the silly cuck it was all about fulfilling his fetish but the women can't resist using the cuck's own fantasy against him and improvising on her natural urge to shop for an upgrade.

Reddit sounds like it has a lot of people who are imbeciles.

hahahahahhahahah

These cucks deserve divorces.

I can tell his "wife" is a landwhale.

I thought the cuck fetish is just a fantasy like vore. Obviously people who like being eaten sexually dont actually want to be eaten its just a fantasy. Never knew people willingly practised cuck shit.

Most Reddit cuck stories are LARPs. That said, I'm sure a few of them are real.

Those cucks claim to love humiliation. They deserve every bit of it they get, and then some. My favorite thing to happen to those pathetic wankers is when things get out of control and go further than the cucks intended, and they're left with "more" humiliation than they can handle. I laugh in their faces.

Better incel than cuck.

My favorite thing to happen to those pathetic wankers is when things get out of control and go further than the cucks intended, and they're left with "more" humiliation than they can handle.

How fucking low does a guy's IQ need to be to buy into this shit?

you have to be a tall guy with a big dick to be a bull, large frame doesn't hurt either

I'm neither of these.

5'10, average/above average sized dick, small but athletic frame (ectomorph gymcel), but I know how to put Western women in their place. They're too spoiled IMHO.

Those Reddit retards who go on and on about why they think cuckoldry is so great will never ask the trillion dollar question: Why are there no female cucks?

Just be a cuckold man.

Shitposting is fun af. Not going to shitpost often but sometimes it feels nice to take a shit.

Reddit is pure comedy for stuff like this

I honestly hope these are just incel cucks larping, god help any kids with fathers like this.

no way that's real. please don't be real.

I thought the cuck fetish is just a fantasy like vore. Obviously people who like being eaten sexually dont actually want to be eaten its just a fantasy. Never knew people willingly practised cuck shit.
of course they do. You didn't see the cuck blitz on all the news sites from last year?
Reddit is pure comedy for stuff like this

I honestly hope these are just incel cucks larping, god help any kids with fathers like this.

the most disgusting thing about this post is that he actually fathered one of them himself, continuing his cuck genes.

Last edited:
further proof the west needs to be destroyed

We live in a society

Fucking lol.

Woman always need to have only one relationship, they only cuck when chaning for a better male, polygamy is only exist in male nature.
Anything can be a fetish, there are people who gets sexual arouse from watching feets so...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back