Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Redditors hate on looksmaxxed guy who leads on and ghosts foid who rejected him earlier

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
WTF is this thread?

TL;DR Ugly guy gets rejected by foid, then looksmaxxes and dates the same foid, just to lead her on and ghost her in the end.

Why is every body flaming him for his "bad personality"? She wouldn't have agreed to dating him unless he had a "good personality" in the first place right?

These comments are brutal.

Reason #1000 why Redditors are insufferable, overly righteous and holier-than-thou pieces of shit.

Foids are so stupid.

the OP seems like a LARP to me tbh but I sincerely hope it isn't. clara sounds like a bitch

If a foid did it she would be praised. That site is fucking retarded.

Why do Members post Reddit LARPs? No photos or videos. If he really wanted to own her he would have posted some evidence or at the minimum a pic of her while he was with her or something. He doesn’t post anything because he’s a LARPer

An obvious larp.

You can't fool foid biology with some gymceling and looksmaxx unless you go through extreme plastic surgery.

If that was possible this forum wouldn't exist.

Why do Members post Reddit LARPs? No photos or videos. If he really wanted to own her he would have posted some evidence or at the minimum a pic of her while he was with her or something. He doesn’t post anything because he’s a LARPer
yeah nobody actually thinks to themselves "I should post about this interpersonal conflict on AITA!" unless they are insanely soy. probably half that sub is LARP and the other half is just people with no social skills whatsoever

1. "No one is obliged to be attracted to you"
1. Everyone can be called out on where preferences turn into prejudices though

2. "Physical attractiveness has no bearing on personality"
2. The halo effect disproves this philosophy & the halo effect is well documented

3. "We're entitled to our opinion"
3. Well actually you're not & likewise I'm entitled to keep calling you out on it 24/7.

4. "Be a good person"
4. What moral code of conduct are we going by when you make that statement AND whose made you the arbiter of that?

5. "If you're not allowed to have preferences then why don't you date a trans woman or man"?
5. Physical characteristics which are immutable are different to sexuality I'm afraid. Likewise why can't they go straight AND why can't trans peeps go back to being what they were before?

6. "You're strawmanning us"
6. On the contrary I'm merely reiterating your comments as quoted & responding to those.

7. "That's not what I said... I said this..."
7. A variation of words when the message is the same is going to get the exact same response as before when you're merely reiterating the same message just rephrased.

Last edited:
Let me call the basedcentral... So i just called and they said that each guy ascending with surgery should do the exact same thing, putting them back in their place.

Last edited:
Gender reversal, man would be bad for rejecting her 1 year prior, would be deemed a ______ shaming asshole that is overly picky.

the OP seems like a LARP to me tbh but I sincerely hope it isn't. clara sounds like a bitch
Probsbly a larp but if only every incel could get some of this revenge stories

Should i bother?

Yaaaaas Kang shit

Brutal blackpill ngl

Some truth in the comments. Bonus you can dodge this guy, unlike the Rodge.

Someone also compared him to Based Bundy JFL
Brutal blackpill ngl

JUST LOL NORMIES CONFIRMING THE BLACKPILL !

Should’ve fucked her first

WTF is this thread?

TL;DR Ugly guy gets rejected by foid, then looksmaxxes and dates the same foid, just to lead her on and ghost her in the end.

Why is every body flaming him for his "bad personality"? She wouldn't have agreed to dating him unless he had a "good personality" in the first place right?

These comments are brutal.

Reason #1000 why Redditors are insufferable, overly righteous and holier-than-thou pieces of shit.

OFC fam, women clearly can do no wrong and even if they can, it's not that bad as when a man does it for reasons, so you should just take the punch and be nice back!
God, the single thing I hate most about white-knights and sex double-standards is the idea that you can't hit women as a man. So what, just because she's weaker than me I'm just going to take it ( and she may not be, I'm really weak). If it was a kid, people would be more uncertain. With most other weaker humans or non-humans, almost no questions asked you can fight back. Pussy power has reached octopus tentacle levels the Illuminati can only dream of.

That sub is complete cancer. I wish this was true. Fuck that whore. Fuck all those white knights and feminists

It's reddit, what did you expect? If you don't worship holes they think you are a nazi

I burst out laughing at this comment: “if he’s a better person now, how much of an asshole was he before is what I wanna know?” Yeah the reason she became attracted to him was because he became a “better person” and her personality detecter allowed him admittance.

He literally said he got into shape, god these people couldn’t see a brick if it hit them in the face.

Also had to laugh at the people calling him an ‘incel’ in the comments. No, going on dates with women and then ghosting them is what Chads do, an incel has nowhere near that kind of power.

Last edited:
Redditor "IceDvouringSexTrnado" r/ihavesex
Foid or at least chadlite
I burst out laughing at this comment: “if he’s a better person now, how much of an asshole was he before is what I wanna know?”

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back