Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Redditors go insane over my post about females being enslaved

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I 100% stand by my thread. Giving women power means that they will take advantage of men, this has already happened and strong men need to correct this mistake

Last edited:
Stop posting that subreddit. They're attention-seekers.

Stop posting that subreddit. They're attention-seekers.
I hope that future Incels will see my posts on IT so they can be converted. It's highly unlikely these incels in denial will change their mind but at least they are giving me some exposure

I hope that future Incels will see my posts on IT so they can be converted. It's highly unlikely these incels in denial will change their mind but at least they are giving me some exposure
Nobody is getting converted by what you post. They post your threads on purpose because it's good shock value.

Nobody is getting converted by what you post. They post your threads on purpose because it's good shock value.
I've heard some stories about a few users on here who have found this forum because they used to be lurkers on IncelTears.

I've heard some stories about a few users on here who have found this forum because they used to be lurkers on IncelTears.
Definitely not your posts from what I've seen. :feelsseriously:
Sometimes they are retarded enough to post actual blackpill evidence.

But how would you posting their responses to your thread help? They can already see it over there. Why post it again?

I 100% stand by my thread. Giving women power means that they will take advantage of men, this has already happened and strong men need to correct this mistake
strong man who has workout maxxxed enough to throw a small foid checking in :yes:

Definitely not your posts from what I've seen. :feelsseriously:
Sometimes they are retarded enough to post actual blackpill evidence.
Theres nothing wrong with trying

Because not all IT users lurk on this forum, they only see what is posted on the IT page on Reddit.
Then what's the point? They can visit this site and lurk if they want.

Then what's the point? They can visit this site and lurk if they want.
Yeah, if they dont see my posts on IT them they will see it on here. My content is present on Youtube, Reddit, Neets.net, .is, and Rumble. I just want to have a presence on a variety of platforms

Last edited:
they already calling out that wont happen because foids would rather die than getting enslaved by incel. the same foids that are okay with chad enslaving them.

they already calling out that wont happen because foids would rather die than getting enslaved by incel. the same foids that are okay with chad enslaving them.
What would foids rather do? Be forced to rot I prison for life, no death penalty OR be forced to marry an incel?

Reddit infiltrators IT lurk in this forum

What would foids rather do? Be forced to rot I prison for life, no death penalty OR be forced to marry an incel?
had foid childhood friend telling me "rather get kidnapped by los zetas than making out with you."

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back