Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Redditors get mad over a girl being charged for excessive force for physically assaulting boys that entered a girl's bathroom

• Thread starter Deleted member 27204
  • Start date
All they’re doing is using the whataboutism fallacy

Where is equality. We should all pee in the same bathroom.

I wonder what they will do when those boys identify as foids lmao

I wonder what they will do when those boys identify as foids lmao
You'll find that concern for women will mostly triumph over concern for the transgendered. Outside of online spaces it's already like that anyway. A lot of the moral panics around transgender people are because of concern for women's safety and dignity.

There's a lot of "if that was my daughter I'd kill him" type comments.
God those type of comments are cringey. They’re so desperate to sound badass and get upvotes

God those type of comments are cringey. They’re so desperate to sound badass and get upvotes
Their attitude of guilty before innocent when offenses (perceived or actual) to females are concerned make up a lot of the muscle behind whiteknighting among people that are otherwise not staunch feminists tbh
The boys didn't even enter with intent harass or threaten like the redditors, republican Tammie Wilson and feminist writer Mikki Kendall claimed. They entered to take selfies

Last edited:
Clown world, you cant win as a male. If females did this they would be celebrated as strong protestors not branded a rapists.

they are trans girls. transphobic redditors!

27204 1

:p

>when a group of cis boys harass girls in a bathroom the girls are punished for defending themselves?

Now you know how white people feel libwhores. Let us invade your space and let’s see how YOU like it. And if you defend yourself you’re punished. LOL!

You'll find that concern for women will mostly triumph over concern for the transgendered. Outside of online spaces it's already like that anyway. A lot of the moral panics around transgender people are because of concern for women's safety and dignity.

thats pretty typical of redditors tbh, they're just edgy in nature and use the internet to try and appear scary and tough, i bet they wouldnt even behead a chicken for dinner if they were starved.

XD

thats pretty typical of redditors tbh, they're just edgy in nature and use the internet to try and appear scary and tough, i bet they wouldnt even behead a chicken for dinner if they were starved.
I especially love the violent parts of their phantasies because they are most of the time rip-offs from movies (like Fargo) or completely over the top soy shit with slightly comedic undertones. Especially love the hyperviolent parts and the graphic descriptions due to the discrepancy of the writer and the writings which creates that special kind of cringe. And also the parts of "When he told that to my daughter he would be dead" - of course, le epic revenge phantasies.

I like Alaska!

Ak's are nice!

"CIS CIS CIS GODDAMN SO MUCH CISSSSS:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:":feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back