Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Redditors claims it's wrong to idolize Joker and the guy from taxi driver(amongst other things) and that you missed the point of said movies if you do

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
RedditJokerPsycho

As you can see he got big upvotes, you can assume this post is supported by his entire site. Is he right? Was the taxi driver guy wrong? Are we fucked up for idolizing the Joker?
BonusReddit

Reddit soys in action

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU CAN'T IDOLIZE THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVEN THOUGH THEY LOOKED COOOL YOU HAVE TO HATE THEM BECAUSE OF THE AUTHOR'S SHITTY MESSAGE THAT IS HARD TO GIVE A FUCK ABOUT BECAUSE THE AUTHOR IS A HACK AND SPENT TOO MUCH TIME ON MAKING THE CHARACTERS LOOK COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K0IGUXx

I don’t even know who those people are except the Joker and also Rick because I can’t go a Day without seeing that soy shit

Joker and Travis are both social outcasts, men thrown away by society. Changes in society or the way they were born made them expendable and worthless, which means they either have to accept a lifetime of being treated as such or turn against society in an attempt to make better lives for themselves. If you don't feed a dog long enough, it'll start taking you into consideration as its next meal. That is exactly what the Joker and Travis do, most of the other guys in the chart too, they can't get what they want through following the rules so they make their own. Idolizing them isn't really missing the point, it's just means that the person sees himself as being on the losing side of the current status quo, and saying they shouldn't be idolized is just an attempt to keep the status quo.

Society tells us to envy Chad and hate ourselves but when us rats get a little confidence society runs back to brow beat us back down

WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY

The Joker, Travis and Patrick Bateman are genuinely decent people who did nothing wrong, society had it coming. Couldn't care less about "the point of the movie".

@Heisenberg @Joker @muharremabi @Sportbro @FastBananaCEO @TravisBickleCel thoughts?

Last edited:
You have to worship Henry cavill and other gigs chads like the leddit soys

If you don't feed a dog long enough, it'll start taking you into consideration as its next meal.
"Yikerinos! Silly dog is not entitled to meal sweetie!"

Wait, wasn't the point of the movie Joker to encourage people to make mass shootings? This is what the media told me.

Jfl at caring what soycucks think about us. Alex delarge was a nihilist vandalist psychopath which considered as great personality by today's women. :soy: How is that wrong?

@Heisenberg @Joker @muharremabi @Sportbro @FastBananaCEO @TravisBickleCel thoughts?
Joker is a perfect dissection of what draws a low status mentally ill male into insanity and violence.
Soys will be soys though.
Are we fucked up for idolizing the Joker?
they hate it because they don't get it.
ec1.png

except that Travis Bickle was right and i remember the first time i watched Taxi Driver (this year). the loneliness of his character and his disgust towards degeneracy and social decline was something i sympathised with because i have the exact same thoughts. the same thoughts i've had running through my head for nearly a decade now was manifested before me. yes, i know characters like travis and rorschach are just parodies, something for normies to laugh at and go "look at him, he's mental!", but do normies not already do that to us right now anyhow? do they not laugh and mock our existence? our struggles? do they not openly scorn us by recommending pseudo-scientific therapies to help with depression with a smug smile on their face? knowing full well these things don't actually do anything with the industry catering to foids. when in truth, depression is caused by godlessness, capitalism, lack of morals, lack of a people, lack of a culture and to top it all off, being surrounded by promiscuous foids and bad "boys". the inherent instability of this society is driving people mental, but these losers cant see that so they create these characters to mock and ridicule people who want to fight against this instability.

I don’t even know who those people are except the Joker and also Rick because I can’t go a Day without seeing that soy shit
Then you dont know good cinema
Unculturedcel:feelsgah:
The Joker, Travis and Patrick Bateman are genuinely decent people who did nothing wrong, society had it coming. Couldn't care less about "the point of the movie".
Patrick Bateman
Have you watched the movie?He is a full blown psychopath,thats so rich that he cant get in trouble,he realises there are no consequences to his actions and he is stuck into a limbo for the rest of his life

Kinda like inceldom:ha..feels:

@Saudade soy meme

Last edited:
The amount of soy in reddit never ceases to amaze me

He missed the point by demonizing them. They're not monsters, they're victims who went bad.

jfl at these soylents

EVEN THOUGH THEY LOOKED COOOL YOU HAVE TO HATE THEM BECAUSE OF THE AUTHOR'S SHITTY MESSAGE THAT IS HARD TO GIVE A FUCK ABOUT BECAUSE THE AUTHOR IS A HACK AND SPENT TOO MUCH TIME ON MAKING THE CHARACTERS LOOK COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Corporate greed and SJW zealotry don't mix well at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back