Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redditors are so retarded they unironically think Jordan Peterson is an incel icon

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I've seen so many redditors make statements on Jordan Peterson being an incel icon, and inceldom being a "right wing" movement. How fucking retarded can these NPCs be? Are they incapable of thinking outside of what mainstream slop news tells them? Jordan Peterson is hated by incels. He's a massive simp and one of the biggest supporters of betabuxxing which gets men divorce raped. Why tf would we support him?

Are these faggots incapable of thinking outside of a terminally online leftist political lense?

There's no living "incel icons" as they're all martyred.

It really shows their ignorance. I wonder why they even try to talk about inkwells when they know so little about us.

I've seen so many redditors make statements on Jordan Peterson being an incel icon, and inceldom being a "right wing" movement. How fucking retarded can these NPCs be? Are they incapable of thinking outside of what mainstream slop news tells them? Jordan Peterson is hated by incels. He's a massive simp and one of the biggest supporters of betabuxxing which gets men divorce raped. Why tf would we support him?

Are these faggots incapable of thinking outside of a terminally online leftist political lense?
Jordan Peterson is the king of blue pills. Even some Redpiller like Rollo Thomassi is a high intellectual compared to Peterson.

There's no living "incel icons" as they're all martyred.
Saint Black ops 2 cel

It really shows their ignorance. I wonder why they even try to talk about inkwells when they know so little about us.
They heard the term passed around by the slop media

Jordan Peterson is the king of blue pills. Even some Redpiller like Rollo Thomassi is a high intellectual compared to Peterson.
I agree

The dude who went to drugs when facing hard time

Anything outside the Reddit echo chamber = incel apparently :lul:

redditors don't know what an incel is they just make it up in their heads as they go along

that's why it's not worth talking to redditors or foids abt anything

Those who goes ER are true incel icons

Anyone that foids don't like is an incel icon