Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Redditor waited 6 months to get a RTX 3090 then gives it away.

• Thread starter Deleted member 36467
  • Start date
brutal shit tbh
guess im stuck with this piece of shit 1060
If it's 6gb it's still a pretty great card if you are not doing more than 1080p gaming with a decent CPU. I wish I had at least a 1060 right now. Their 10 series was pretty solid, the 1070 and 1080ti's still hold up very well to this day. Now we will be ready for the RTX 40 series and they are gonna be even more expensive than the 30 series. I can only hope that the extreme jump in performance will help devaluate the predecessors and we can find them more often for decent, lower prices, at least, because we are not coming back to normal stocks or MSRP anytime soon.

If I was working and had spare money I would buy a 2080 or 3060/3070 from a country which cheaper prices like Germany for example. A lot of cards coming out at good prices are in Germany.
Just using your logic against yourself.
You are just an annoying infiltrator trying to be edgy and looking like an idiot. This forum is now infested with stupid graycels like you infiltrating the forum just to piss everyone off. Hope your ban is coming soon like all the dones that were acting like you.

If I was working and had spare money I would buy a 2080 or 3060/3070 from a country which cheaper prices like Germany for example. A lot of cards coming out at good prices are in Germany.
how much is a 3060TI in germany? where i live its 670 euro, doesnt seem too bad

how much is a 3060TI in germany? where i live its 670 euro, doesnt seem too bad
In the used market it is generally below that, slightly above MSRP most of the time during the auctions.
I thought that with the launching of the 30 series we would buy the 20 series for cheaper... I was wrong. Didn't happen and it seems it will not happen with the 40 series as well as technology gets more advanced, complex and expensive.
Don't let this @Zac GrAYcel faggot see your talking about this subject or he will call you fakecel normalfag and tell you to go back to reddit because we are talking about computers.

In the used market it is generally below that, slightly above MSRP most of the time during the auctions.
I thought that with the launching of the 30 series we would buy the 20 series for cheaper... I was wrong. Didn't happen and it seems it will not happen with the 40 series as well as technology gets more advanced, complex and expensive.
ye likely wont happen, demand is simply too high
literally who

I mean, why the fuck would anyone buy a 3090 in the first place?
the highest tier cards are always meant for the most braindead of consoomers
X3aCGH4.png

:p
Xc0HNg6.png

XD

literally who
Faggot annoying me in the first page of this thread. Probably a cuckddit or another soy infested place infiltrator calling it "my forum" being a member registed 6 days ago.

The absolute state of this place. Hope this faggot gets banned soon along with the others like him. He never has something to say. Just useless annoying replies/spam. He thinks he is on 4chan or some shit if you take a look at his posts.

Xc0HNg6.png

Attachments

• 34594.gif
    34594.gif
    283.7 KB · Views: 3
Jesus fucking christ, it's an RTX 30 FUCKING 90, the rarest shit out there worth its weight in gold, and he gives it away, what a god damn fucking CUCK.
Meanwhile in other parts of the world they are sold for as much as 5 years of salary and NOBODY can get them except big companies that have direct access to the factories.
I would sell my soul right now for a 3090, I'm just sitting with an i9 but with a fucking GPU from 8 years ago thanks to the billion crisis in the world at the moment.
I HATE LIFE SO MUCH
I mean honestly who gives a shit in the first place, those PC parts are overpriced as fuck and 4K gaming isn’t that special. I’m content with my 1050 tbh. I’m not paying over 1000$ for a GPU that’ll be outdated in 10 years. All of the games I play aren’t that graphics intensive anyway.
What a fucking cuck, i'm sure his wifes boyfriend enjoys his kindness
If I got one I’d resell it, I need the money.

I mean honestly who gives a shit in the first place, those PC parts are overpriced as fuck and 4K gaming isn’t that special. I’m content with my 1050 tbh. I’m not paying over 1000$ for a GPU that’ll be outdated in 10 years. All of the games I play aren’t that graphics intensive anyway.

If I got one I’d resell it, I need the money.
The purpose of a big upgrade is avoid upgrading and spending money for many years.
I wish it a 3090 was $1000 In my currency... I would have 2 by now with a fucking i9 10980XE (yes I know, not for gaming, it's a HEDT cpu but can still game and to a fuck ton of multitask) and maybe 256gb of pure Dominator or Vengeange Pro RGB filling all the slots.
Damn it would be sweet. The currency sucks now, so much and these salaries are a misery. I will never have a HEDT cpu or motherboard.
Being a hardware enthusiast in a poor place sucks. If the salaries were decent with decent exchange ratio and value, we could have it, but it's simply impossible.

The purpose of a big upgrade is avoid upgrading and spending money for many years.
I wish it a 3090 was $1000 In my currency... I would have 2 by now with a fucking i9 10980XE (yes I know, not for gaming, it's a HEDT cpu but can still game and to a fuck ton of multitask) and maybe 256gb of pure Dominator or Vengeange Pro RGB filling all the slots.
Damn it would be sweet. The currency sucks now, so much and these salaries are a misery. I will never have a HEDT cpu or motherboard.
Being a hardware enthusiast in a poor place sucks. If the salaries were decent with decent exchange ratio and value, we could have it, but it's simply impossible.
Then again this whole Reddit post could be LARP to get soypoints, I’ve done it before but it’s kinda pointless. I have a decent chunk of change saved up but that’s probably gonna go towards surgery. I have a very short period of gratification from buying material things, being able to look in the mirror and see myself with a better face would give me so much elation. I’m sorry to hear about your currency situation, I’m very thankful to be a US citizen.

Then again this whole Reddit post could be LARP to get soypoints, I’ve done it before but it’s kinda pointless. I have a decent chunk of change saved up but that’s probably gonna go towards surgery. I have a very short period of gratification from buying material things, being able to look in the mirror and see myself with a better face would give me so much elation. I’m sorry to hear about your currency situation, I’m very thankful to be a US citizen.
3090s here are sold for the equivalent to 8 years of rent, or 40 months of salary OR MORE. Shit's ridiculous.
We have to pay more than 3 months of full salary on a fucking i7. I hate this so much. How can a currency go down to hell like that? And that due to arbitrary, completely fucking retarded taxes as well. The majority of the price of things is not even the product itself, it's just taxes. It's just unbelievable.

Don't let this @Zac GrAYcel faggot see your talking about this subject or he will call you fakecel normalfag and tell you to go back to reddit because we are talking about computers.
Rent free xD :p