Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Redditor waited 6 months to get a RTX 3090 then gives it away.

• Thread starter Deleted member 36467
  • Start date
The type of guy that says: "if she is happy, I'm happy :soy::soy:"

the fate of uncertainty and guilty of every materialistic mercurial obtuse cretin.

I don't get it
:feelsjuice:

it's not altruism btw, as you can see it wasn't even what he originally had in mind. females tend to act this way, they buy an excess of things with no utility, in a split of a second they have no idea why they did buy what they did, as if something misfires in their brains. the act of donating is just a desperate last act of reaffirming himself of something, but he just feels stupid deep down, because he is.

Jesus fucking christ, it's an RTX 30 FUCKING 90, the rarest shit out there worth its weight in gold, and he gives it away, what a god damn fucking CUCK.
Meanwhile in other parts of the world they are sold for as much as 5 years of salary and NOBODY can get them except big companies that have direct access to the factories.
I would sell my soul right now for a 3090, I'm just sitting with an i9 but with a fucking GPU from 8 years ago thanks to the billion crisis in the world at the moment.
I HATE LIFE SO MUCH

Last edited:
Jesus fucking christ, it's an RTX 30 FUCKING 90, the rarest shit out there worth its weight in gold, and he gives it away, what a god damn fucking CUCK.
Meanwhile in other parts of the world they are sold for as much as 5 years of salary and NOBODY can get them except big companies that have direct access to the factories.
I would sell my soul right now for a 3090, I'm just sitting with an i9 but with a fucking GPU from 8 years ago thanks to the billion crisis in the world at the moment.
I HATE LIFE SO MUCH
It's just a fucking graphics card. You'd sell your soul for a few grand? Fucking KEK.

Wait a year or two and save a ton of money.

I bet the prices will be higher. These GPUs are a luxury like having white skin.

Prices will drop if people are going to dump their own RTX onto the market, which I doubt will happen, not until theres a new brand of Nvidia GPUs.

Or at least the manufacturers increases the supply significantly.

It's just a fucking graphics card. You'd sell your soul for a few grand? Fucking KEK.

3090s were being sold here by as much as 47 months of salary. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Just wait a bit and get money. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Used 1070s go for as much as 4 full months of salary. Dude... do you have an idea of the level of this GPU crisis?
Used 2070s are impossible to find, and if found, they are sold for as much as 3x the price of their launching brand new years ago before all this shit show we live now.

they wont, they did this on purpose by creating an artificial scarcity of these gpus to inflate the price to a fucking ridiculous point

I bet the prices will be higher. These GPUs are a luxury like having white skin.

Prices will drop if people are going to dump their own RTX onto the market, which I doubt will happen, not until theres a new brand of Nvidia GPUs.

Well, whatever, it's still just a video card. Moore's law is already slowing down and there's only so much space on a motherboard and transistors can only get so small.

The supply is as high as ever. Not ever in history so many GPUs were being made in a point in time, yet, magically there is nothing in any store and selling for absurd, completely outrageous prices. They made tens of billions in 2020 and 2021. They are operating at more than 100% yet we don't see a single GPU being sold for a reasonable price or even available.
Intel GPUs are coming and soon a Chinese company will be mass producing their own 7nm GPUs as well, so competition will increase and the market will hopefully fucking BOOM with killer deals and products.

Dude... do you have an idea of the level of this GPU crisis?
I have some idea, yes. It's probably artificial, like what the petroleum industry did in the 90s when they announced oil scarcity.

I plan on learning scalping at some point so I can cuck these Reddit cuckolds. Stupid Cucks.

I have some idea, yes. It's probably artificial, like what the petroleum industry did in the 90s when they announced oil scarcity.
It's not artificial. The semiconductor crisis is very real as even car production has stalled and has been the most affected. These are hundreds of thousands, if not millions of cars abandoned in lots because they don't have chips to go into their internal computers (they come from the very same place that make all the GPUs).
Every single things that require chips is being affected to unprecedented levels.
They are at more than maximum production capacity but the demand is far higher than what they can deliver.
Like I said, GPUs have never been made at this massive scale before, they have made more in 2020 and 2021 than any other time in history and we still can't get our hands on one, because many big companies buy directly from manufacturers for their rigs, and I'm not talking about home rigs, I'm talking about really, really big shit like power plants running on mining rings.
Dude, just take a look at this shit:
30104911872s

Source: https://www.overclock3d.net/news/mi...w0fTP_PVZCNTy8e2R3AbwiCjEihgDdqXQXjbbc5zSsmKU

Another reason why we can't buy anything:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfCCouZ_dG8&ab_channel=GregSalazar

This is not fucking artificial.

meanwhile I'd be burning it 24/7 to make ethereum shekels

It's not artificial. The semiconductor crisis is very real as even car production has stalled and has been the most affected. These are hundreds of thousands, if not millions of cars abandoned in lots because they don't have chips to go into their internal computers (they come from the very same place that make all the GPUs).
Every single things that require chips is being affected to unprecedented levels.
They are at more than maximum production capacity but the demand is far higher than what they can deliver.
Like I said, GPUs have never been made at this massive scale before, they have made more in 2020 and 2021 than any other time in history and we still can't get our hands on one, because many big companies buy directly from manufacturers for their rigs, and I'm not talking about home rigs, I'm talking about really, really big shit like power plants running on mining rings.
View attachment 491879
Source: https://www.overclock3d.net/news/mi...w0fTP_PVZCNTy8e2R3AbwiCjEihgDdqXQXjbbc5zSsmKU

Thank you for educating me on this. I was mostly ignorant on the issue.

Thank you for educating me on this. I was mostly ignorant on the issue.
Yeah man, it is mind-boggling to think that what you are looking at at that picture is a bunch of mining rigs with extremely powerful and expensive GPUs, and just how fucking many of them there are just in that place alone!
That is not the only one, there are many massive fucking power plants of all types reopening just to fucking mine cryptocurrency in operations just like that one in the picture, in a super hyper massive scale, this is no small business. By the looks of it, we will never get out of this crisis.

jfl vidyacels need to rope. :feelsrope:

What a twink :feelsseriously: My 3090 is firmly mated to a water block and is not coming out of the system.

What a twink :feelsseriously: My 3090 is firmly mated to a water block and is not coming out of the system.
Fucking consoomer fakecels mogging me with their fancy PCs and PS5s, I can't deal with it :feelsrope:

Fucking consoomer fakecels mogging me with their fancy PCs and PS5s, I can't deal with it :feelsrope:
Prices here are somewhat in control. A 3090 is about one average monthly salary. Still ridiculously expensive, though.

3090s were being sold here by as much as 47 months of salary. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Just wait a bit and get money. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Used 1070s go for as much as 4 full months of salary. Dude... do you have an idea of the level of this GPU crisis?
Used 2070s are impossible to find, and if found, they are sold for as much as 3x the price of their launching brand new years ago before all this shit show we live now.
I don't play videos games that much but I would never give that GPU up like this cuck.
I would buy it and sell it on eBay for 3-4x as much from when I bought it; the easiest 2000 dollars you could ever make.

Prices here are somewhat in control. A 3090 is about one average monthly salary. Still ridiculously expensive, though.
Just as expected, there's even more humble bragging :feelsrope:

hope he's lying, what a cuck... reddit being reddit.

fellow watercooledcel here, almost all my shit is on blocks :feelsohh:
Only my cpu is watercooled. I don't think it's worth at all to waste my time watercooling a GPU when they run cool enough already, even several blower models nowadays run at decent features, and double/triple fan cards run at really good temps even at heavy use.
I wouldn't watercool a GPU unless I just wanted a pc to look extra fancy apart from a ton of RGB and overclock the fuck out of it. Apart from it, maintenance on a custom loop is pretty fucking shit, but if both your CPU and GPU are watercooled with separate AIOs, it would make things infinitely easier.
I would never make a custom loop in my life, too much hassle and boring to maintain and a pain in the ass if someday something happens and you need constant disassemble to troubleshoot.

Only my cpu is watercooled. I don't think it's worth at all to waste my time watercooling a GPU when they run cool enough already, even several blower models nowadays run at decent features, and double/triple fan cards run at really good temps even at heavy use.
I wouldn't watercool a GPU unless I just wanted a pc to look extra fancy apart from a ton of RGB and overclock the fuck out of it. Apart from it, maintenance on a custom loop is pretty fucking shit, but if both your CPU and GPU are watercooled with separate AIOs, it would make things infinitely easier.
I would never make a custom loop in my life, too much hassle and boring to maintain and a pain in the ass if someday something happens and you need constant disassemble to troubleshoot.
imo its worth it for gpus, mine run at 40c full load and overclocked :what: maintenance I just have to change the water every 6mos

imo its worth it for gpus, mine run at 40c full load and overclocked :what: maintenance I just have to change the water every 6mos
Which one do you have? I hate being stuck with an 8-year-old card.
I lost the opportunity to get a 1070 some months ago to go through this crisis and I'm crying out of rage to this very moment because of it. Now I have an i9 sitting with a super old GPU that can't keep up if a game is too demanding. FML

If he gave it away after he worked hard to get it then fine on him, he bought it with his own hard earned money so he has every right to give it away.

What I don't like however is that he made a post about it to garner attention and to look like the good guy. It's the same thing those terrible youtubers do when they give food to homeless people.

In short, if you're gonna do something nice don't make a big deal or a post about it.

I HATE LIFE SO MUCH
You have to go back to Reddit.

You have to go back to Reddit.
JoinedSep 13, 2021Posts259Online1d 15h 13m

Yeah you tell me GrAYcel.
Being enthusiast and passionate about compter stuff = having to leave the forum and go back to reddit.
Maybe you could take your low IQ off this forum and take it to reddit yourself beucase that's where people like you belong. You just have NO fucking idea how hard it is to get even old generation cards, and this fucking faggot finds a 3090 for fucking MSRP which is like an unicorn nowadays and he gives it away. Cards are being sold for 200-400% their MSRP sometimes and in other places they go up to 600% their MSRP. It is one of the rarest things of the modern world products today.

Honestly just fuck off from this topic if you don't know the subject and acts like an idiot when someone that likes the subject gets angry because someone had an opportunity you have never had in your life and will never had just takes it and gives it away.

JoinedSep 13, 2021Posts259Online1d 15h 13m

Yeah you tell me GrAYcel.
Being enthusiast and passionate about compter stuff = having to leave the forum and go back to reddit.
Maybe you could take your low IQ off this forum and take it to reddit yourself beucase that's where people like you belong. You just have NO fucking idea how hard it is to get even old generation cards, and this fucking faggot finds a 3090 for fucking MSRP which is like an unicorn nowadays and he gives it away. Cards are being sold for 200-400% their MSRP sometimes and in other places they go up to 600% their MSRP. It is one of the rarest things of the modern world products today.

Honestly just fuck off from this topic if you don't know the subject and acts like an idiot when someone that likes the subject gets angry because someone had an opportunity you have never had in your life and will never had just takes it and gives it away.
You don't belong here, fakecel normalfag.

You don't belong here, fakecel normalfag.
Half of this forum shouldn't be here then because I'm sure as god damn fuck a lot of people here play games and they have gaming computer/consoles.
Liking games, knowing hardware and gaming pcs = fakecel normalfag.
Nice fucking logic you fucking idiot.
Fuck off from my post.

@proudweeb @Autismus Maximus @Zer0/∞ check this graycel faggot out. We all should be back to reddit because we are fakecels normalfags because we have good computers and like doing a variety of stuff with them.

The absolute state of this fucking forum.

Half of this forum shouldn't be here then because I'm sure as god damn fuck a lot of people here play games and they have gaming computer/consoles.
Liking games, knowing hardware and gaming pcs = fakecel normalfag.
Nice fucking logic you fucking idiot.
Fuck off from my post.

@proudweeb @Autismus Maximus @Zer0/∞ check this graycel faggot out. We all should be back to reddit because we are fakecels normalfags because we have good computers and like doing a variety of stuff with them.

The absolute state of this fucking forum.
You have to go back.

Images 1

Seethe. We like hardware just like hundreds of millions of people out there and are passionate about the subject as it is important.
Liking something, anything by the looks of it labels you fakecel normalfag.
Says the fucking graycel registed 6 days ago. Good try Zac Efron.

Seethe. We like hardware just like hundreds of millions of people out there and are passionate about the subject as it is important.
Liking something, anything by the looks of it labels you fakecel normalfag.
Says the fucking graycel registed 6 days ago. Good try Zac Efron.
millions of people are also normalfag cucks. You don't belong here, go back normie. Don't shit up on my forum fag, tired of normies like you on this forum.

they wont, they did this on purpose by creating an artificial scarcity of these gpus to inflate the price to a fucking ridiculous point
Nope, not artificial. Read on how much the medical/car industry has been affected. Entire factories are being closed and hundreds of cars being abandones because they can't get chips for their internal computers, causing billions in loss.
Here: this shit you are looking at is a powerplant mining crypto and this wall that looks like an alien space is stacked with mining machines. They are taking all the supply. That is for pure computer hardware. The other crisis is the lack of silicon, that is the core element of chips. No silicon = no chips. And now, guess what, prices of other products necessary for them, like copper and other metals are also increasing. We are gonna be in this situation for YEARS, if we EVER get out of it someday, which at this point I doubt we will.
View attachment 491879

millions of people are also normalfag cucks. You don't belong here, go back normie. Don't shit up on my forum fag, tired of normies like you on this forum.
By your logic you might also be a transgender faggot because millions of people out there are. Are you a cuckddit infiltrator aren't you fucking faggot?

Zac

Recruit​

★★★
JoinedSep 13, 2021Posts266Online

Nope, not artificial. Read on how much the medical/car industry has been affected. Entire factories are being closed and hundreds of cars being abandones because they can't get chips for their internal computers, causing billions in loss.
Here: this shit you are looking at is a powerplant mining crypto and this wall that looks like an alien space is stacked with mining machines. They are taking all the supply. That is for pure computer hardware. The other crisis is the lack of silicon, that is the core element of chips. No silicon = no chips. And now, guess what, prices of other products necessary for them, like copper and other metals are also increasing. We are gonna be in this situation for YEARS, if we EVER get out of it someday, which at this point I doubt we will.
brutal shit tbh
guess im stuck with this piece of shit 1060

I mean, why the fuck would anyone buy a 3090 in the first place?
the highest tier cards are always meant for the most braindead of consoomers

:feelswhat::feelsseriously: He should off himself if its not a larp.