Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Redditor unintentionally drops blackpill

• Thread starter Bronzehawkattack
  • Start date
Bronzehawkattack

Bronzehawkattack

Mythic
★★

Roasties are responsible for modern eugenics, basically.

The entire thread shows hints of blackpills tbh, since the OP post is just Bill Burr joking about how Hitler was right about Nordics being beautiful and superior.

Last edited:
Losers. So people with the wrong bone structure then?

I don't trust women for doing any kind of eugenics. An example of why:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francisco_de_Assis_Pereira

Maniaco do Parque pode ser solto em 20281

The famous murderer received several letters from admirers in jail, including the following:

“"I do not know what to do to distract you. But I have an idea: first I want to say that I want you every night. It's very good. I think you're hot, fiery. You're close to me, inside my heart. After I get home, I wanted your body and soul, to love you. I want you anyway. I love you from the bottom of my heart. Do not lose hope, believe in God, because someday we will meet. I know of your sick behavior, so I want you to be calm..."”

“"For now, our kisses are like this. But I really want to kiss you. I think you miss her. I love you, I love you, I love you, etc. I want you, I want you body and soul. And forgive me for everything I'm suffering. You know Franciso, I do not settle, and I cry. And I need to be strong (...)"”

“"I want to tell you that I'm dying for longing, wanting you ... Oh my God, how I wish you every night. I sleep alone and want you here. But I know it's impossible. It's okay for me to go see you. And how can I feel. What is mine?”

“"Francisco, do not let the sadness take care of you and end the glitter of your gaze. Believe in God, you are not and you will never be alone. Jesus loves you, your mother and your father too, and especially I...”

“"After everything happened, I tried to end my life, another super interesting thing had to happen, I thought a lot and I had hopes, believe the world goes round, when people least expect something good always happens."”

The journalist and writer Gilmar Rodrigues published in 2009 the book "Loucas de Amor - women who love serial killers and sexual criminals" (Editorial "Ideas a Bulk"), where he tried to understand why the maniac was wanted by so many women. He was impressed by the one thousand letters of love the felon received a month after he was arrested in 1998.

Women are more Hitlerian than Hitler.

But.. that’s what eugenics is..

If redditors were able to get karma for it, and their life wouldn't get ruined, they would go on rants about how we need to kill off all the undesirables and how there needs to be a master race and to kill off all those who don't fit in it to combat global warming. They already do this with incels and some fringe groups of the far-right.

No blue hats? Wait isn't the blue usually associated with autism?

Feminism + Tinder = Eugenics

calling us losers but himself is a loser cuck lmao