Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Redditor think they debunk the 80/20 rule

Viskallide

Viskallide

Recruit
★★★★★
Screenshot

Can someone explain to me how that 40% of men are childless does not confirm the 80/20 rule?? While 90% of women become mothers. Almost 50% of men cant find a mate, yet redditors will say most men. :feelsUgh:

The stupidity of humans knows no limits. How can they claim that 60% is a good number for men?

Why do redditors still think 3-4/10 women will settle for their looksmatch instead of demanding Chad?

I think if the only way for you to get pussy to get married to a below avg girl and support her financially for the rest of your life, thats not much better than being an Incel, at least in My Eyes. Marriage is Financially Transactional in nature maybe even more so than visiting Prostitutes

View attachment 598246

Can someone explain to me how that 40% of men are childless does not confirm the 80/20 rule?? While 90% of women become mothers. Almost 50% of men cant find a mate, yet redditors will say most men. :feelsUgh:

The stupidity of humans knows no limits. How can they claim that 60% is a good number for men?
60% is a bad number, and it includes also betabuxx sexless cucks :lul: the 80/20 rule is 100% true and it indicate the 80 % of non-chad males who struggle a lot to find a mate or can't find a mate, VS the 20 % of chads who have it easy

I think the rule is even 90/10 to be honest, cuz imo chads can't be more than the 10 % of population

I think the rule is even 90/10 to be honest

Yes, I think the 80/20 rule is old red-pill knowledge from 2000, copied from the Pareto principle.
Today the 80/20 rule is pure cope as it is likely closer to 95/5.

Yes, I think the 80/20 rule is old red-pill knowledge from 2000, copied from the Pareto principle.
Today the 80/20 rule is pure cope as it is likely closer to 95/5.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: 60/40 is betabuxxers vs truecels

for wahmen is instead 100/0
100 % have chad life

And ofc it's that cucked purple pill sub

First of all, it says all ages above 15, so likely the fatherhood rate for 60 years old men in general is much higher than the 40 years old range, which in turn is also likely to be much higher than the 25 years old gen

Besides that

Of those 60%
30% are not the actual fathers (cucked)
20% are sons/daughters of betabuxes for post-cock-carousel foids who likely already had their first offspring with Chad in their prime
10% or less are sons/daughters of Chads with prime foids
Source: my own calculations

"But bro 60% of men are betabuxxers, everyone can get into relationships :soy:"

Also the retard forgets to mention the female counterpart which is probably around the 90% :lul:

60% is a bad number, and it includes also betabuxx sexless cucks :lul: the 80/20 rule is 100% true and it indicate the 80 % of non-chad males who struggle a lot to find a mate or can't find a mate, VS the 20 % of chads who have it easy

I think the rule is even 90/10 to be honest, cuz imo chads can't be more than the 10 % of population
It will become even more extreme the more society "progresses". If you gymmax in 2022 it's a "*yawn* another one?" Situation but if you were a gymmaxxer 30 years ago you would probably get a higher smv. By 2040 it will be to the point where chadlites would struggle to get a low tier Becky, if it's even possible.

Last edited:
for wahmen is instead 100/0
100 % have chad life
Women make up a higher percentage of the global population than men (even with honor killing societies) yet they are still valued as if they are incredibly rare diamonds and treated like angels.

By 2040 it will be to the point where chadlites would struggle to get a low tier Becky, if it's even possible
if they are short it's reality that a CHAD struggle for low tier becky

Retards did not stop to think that 60% number includes cucks raising other men's crotch spawn, dead bedrooms, marriages of convenience, etc.
Who am I kidding, these soytards probably think the aforementioned cuckery still counts as "success" :feelskek:

DNA test says otherwise. Most of those kids are actually Chad's and Tyrone's, the wife resents the betabucks & makes his daily life a living hell.

Last edited: