Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL redditor single mother whore does shoplifting to get food for daughter. when could've gotten a nice kind betabux instead

her based daughter bullies the mother for not being able to afford happy meals and ice cream. :lul::lul::lul:

I'd rather she be on the streets than trick some Incel into betabuxxing her.

Single mothers tax should be raised by 20% as a punishment for being a whore

The funds will go to incel reparations

I hope she gets caught. stealing from property is disgusting nigger behavior.
indeed it is morally wrong to steal. Hope she gets charged with a felony. Her daughter needs to be sent to CPS, Clearly she can't take her of her

shes to egotistical for a betabuxx cuck

shes to egotistical for a betabuxx cuck
she'll probably get caught someday and be charged with a felony. Her daughter sent to CPS or foster care. She can only delay the inevitable.

She might be posting this with the intention of attracting a man who can save her from her situation.

She might be posting this with the intention of attracting a man who can save her from her situation.
true many Cucks in comments offering to venmo her money.

she'll probably get caught someday and be charged with a felony. Her daughter sent to CPS or foster care. She can only delay the inevitable.
its not a felony unless you've stolen 1000 dollars in my country atleast :feelskek:

its not a felony unless you've stolen 1000 dollars in my country atleast :feelskek:
she seems to be an ameriMUTT, if she is stealing from Target or Walmart. they don't do anything to the shoplifter till it hits felony amount then they have cops come in and arrest.

hope the law throws the book at her, stupid foid deserves it for making multiple bad decisions in a row.

she seems to be an ameriMUTT, if she is stealing from Target or Walmart. they don't do anything to the shoplifter till it hits felony amount then they have cops come in and arrest.
def not target or walmart

they both have insane security me and my "friend" were stealing pokimon cards and almost got caught

we used the method where we put the product in clothes from the store and went into the dressing room and opened them

this chink foid almost caught us JFL

one time i tried to steal from walmart and they called the security and i had to run out of the store and shit :feelskek:

good times man

def not target or walmart

they both have insane security me and my "friend" were stealing pokimon cards and almost got caught

we used the method where we put the product in clothes from the store and went into the dressing room and opened them

this chink foid almost caught us JFL

one time i tried to steal from walmart and they called the security and i had to run out of the store and shit :feelskek:

good times man
yeah I remember reading on the shoplifter forum that target has highest amount of cameras then Walmart. Costco is also crazy with amount of checks/cameras. Imo most people are better off doing the delivery scam. where they order stuff, say it didn't arrive and get refund. Although even that is harder now as many services take photo of delivery.

yeah I remember reading on the shoplifter forum that target has highest amount of cameras then Walmart. Costco is also crazy with amount of checks/cameras. Imo most people are better off doing the delivery scam. where they order stuff, say it didn't arrive and get refund. Although even that is harder now as many services take photo of delivery.
how many people have stolen shit from costco and how?

i don't really know what they have there besides food of course

maybe they will have legos or something :feelskek:

how many people have stolen shit from costco and how?

i don't really know what they have there besides food of course

maybe they will have legos or something :feelskek:
Costco has some good electronics. But they require membership card for entry and they check receipt on exit. Very hard to steal from. They also have everything in big boxes making any good impossible to hide.

typical lazy cows stealing properties from other people :feelspuke:

Costco has some good electronics. But they require membership card for entry and they check receipt on exit. Very hard to steal from. They also have everything in big boxes making any good impossible to hide.
like xboxes and shit?

it doesn't really matter lol i need to be a good little dindu nuffin boy

but if my fatass sees a easy candy bar its over :feelsEhh:

Shouldn't of had a kid. Sucks to suck.

Stupid useless lazy roastie, I hope she gets caught stealing something more serious

In medieval times they'd just cut her fingers off

like xboxes and shit?

it doesn't really matter lol i need to be a good little dindu nuffin boy

but if my fatass sees a easy candy bar its over :feelsEhh:
check here for easier stores
https://raddle.me/wiki/ShopliftingMasterList

I haven't tested this ever as not needed for me nor worth risk. But if you're desperate this list can help find easier hits

If she has such little time on her hands why is she posting a novel on reddit. She's should use that time to get a job, lazy bitch.

Not my fault you let Chad creampie you. I'm a fucking turbomanlet and I have a good paying job what's this roastie's excuse

Maybe if she had a better personality she would have gotten that better job and a loving husband who would help her to pay the bills. No can do, if your personality is terrible then this is the fate you deserve girly gal. :feelskek:

check here for easier stores
https://raddle.me/wiki/ShopliftingMasterList

I haven't tested this ever as not needed for me nor worth risk. But if you're desperate this list can help find easier hits
lmao all of them are clothing stores

idk why but im not really into clothing

i know how to steal clothing it just that i don't really want to lol

maybe the day when i stole those pokemon cards i got lucky :feelskek:

I don't buy it, never seen a homeless female, not even a druggie one.

I don't buy it, never seen a homeless female, not even a druggie one.
There's a few, yeah, but most homeless are men and when women go homeless there's countless orgs to help them JFL.

I don't feel like reading some foid tear jerker, waste of time and energy :feelsjuice: