Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Redditor overhears girlfriend explicitly say that she settled for him.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
only read the second to last paragraph but that was enough to make me lol. does she even love me he asks, as if the answer isn’t obvious

just betabuxx bro. Bet she was ugly too. Even landwhales dont want to "settle" for normie men anymore.

Screenshot 20200616 125152 Reddit

Look at the entitlement.

Not hey im a piece of shit.

Not Hey I'm sorry.

No she just curses him out, insults him, and leaves in a huff, purely action on emotion because she knows she's in the wrong.

And people want a female president? Just fucking lol.

this will soon be the fate of the majority of marriages
only women who marry Chad will truly be happy and satisfied (and even then they might still fuck it up)

only women who marry Chad will truly be happy and satisfied (and even then they might still fuck it up)

Yep it will be over for normies when they get divorced raped and go mstow. :dab::feelsautistic::feelskek:

View attachment 278192

Look at the entitlement.

Not Hey I'm sorry.

No she just curses him out, insults him, and leaves in a huff, purely action on emotion because she knows she's in the wrong.

Typical foid behavior. Acting like overgrown childs they are.

kind of reads like a LARP but I hope it's legit

Yep it will be over for normies when they get divorced raped and go mstow. :dab::feelsautistic::feelskek:
cant wait when this is happening tbh

men should wake up to see what entitled cunts they had raised buying into feminist agenda. Foid can no longer be happy living with an average looking middle class man. That's why studies show a decrease in women's satisfaction with their marriage. They wanted chad who would also pay the bills but apparently they are rare, who could've guessed.

Larp, which woman has to settle this young?

For all those wondering, we have no kids, and I pay fully for the apartment we live in, and I own almost everything we have other then her clothes. I even pay for her car.

bd66425a0d439d76340e931b26b4419e.jpg

"Just be a good provider bro. Women respect men that pay for everything."

iv9AX8Z.png

At least he was smart enough to get the prenup

Just imagine thinking that normtards have it good nowadays, better incel than cuck.

View attachment 278192

Look at the entitlement.

Not Hey I'm sorry.

"Don't see she settling for you as a bad thing, she picked you to be the one with her for the rest of her life tee hee"

Something we never have to stress over.

i'd rather die alone in a cramped lonely apartment than have that sort of humiliation and dehumanization brought on me.

play cucked games(ltr a roast), win cucked prizes

At least he didn't cuck himself in the end.

Remember that women either love your looks, your status or your wealth but they will never love YOU

Only a man can love, women are only interested in material things
full

View attachment 278192

Look at the entitlement.

Not Hey I'm sorry.

it's always obvious when you're upset because you don't include the gorilla in your post :feelshmm:

Good to hear he signed a prenup and didn't cuck out. A-fucking-men

Man this hit so so close to home it's scary I've been that close to where that guy is (obv not the happy relationship marriage part), and when u realise what u actually are to foids that you placed in a pedestal it can be tear inducing

Soon all foids want to marry Chad only. So the only solution for this to happen is to allow harems, feminists gonna scream how this will be empowering women (JFL) and cucks sitting in the government will pass the laws. Mark my words.

@Edmund_Kemper thoughts :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

I bet the cuck made up afterwards

I'd have fucked and then dumped her.

Giga lifefuel. Fuck normoids.

This would crush me if I was OP, he is cucked for not hacking her into meat chunks