Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I don’t like that most immigrants are males

They're all curries so it's not like they're competition. Unless he's a curry himself. Also I hope all the fags in the comments section get raped and flogged to death. That'd be pretty funny.

He can just say Curry and hate them all he wants. The wigger mods won't do anything, different story if it's blacks tho.

The comments dont understand grade 3 math lmao.

If you have 10 million native women and 10.5 million native men in your country, since theres less women overall, 500k men will not get a women. The mans chance to get a women is 95%! But if you let 5 million men into the country, but only 500k women well then you will have a massive 5 million men overshoot. The chance to get a women is now just about 67.7%!

AND! Thats only if the women are hetero and would choose men equally and not sort 80/20. Because if they only choose top 20% the chance is somewhere around 3.4% to be choosen, as you would only have a pool of 3.1 million men. Similar to Dating sites, multiple women, on average 3, would go to the top 20% of men.

I dont like seeing males in general

The comments dont understand grade 3 math lmao.

If you have 10 million native women and 10.5 million native men in your country, since theres less women overall, 500k men will not get a women. The mans chance to get a women is 95%! But if you let 5 million men into the country, but only 500k women well then you will have a massive 5 million men overshoot. The chance to get a women is now just about 67.7%!

AND! Thats only if the women are hetero and would choose men equally and not sort 80/20. Because if they only choose top 20% the chance is somewhere around 3.4% to be choosen, as you would only have a pool of 3.1 million men. Similar to Dating sites, multiple women, on average 3, would go to the top 20% of men.
Very correct. And that's an ideal scenario. Look at China where the gender ratio is even more skewed because retarded parents killed their daughters. They have it even worse.

Importing massive amounts of young male immigrants (many of whom are probably incels in some way shape or form) is always going to be a terrible idea. But the governments of the world want this to happen (such as in Canada like in the OP post). They want these immigrants to make cheap exploitable labor, drive cost of living and prices of housing, food, necessities, etc, up, because the numbers must always go up and things must always be developing and growing, especially populations. They want to force diversity and a whole bunch of other shit too so that they can cause societal unrest and consolidate control and gain more power/money/resources.

This only matters if you're borderline between incel and normie.

If you're below average you're not going to get a date whether there are a million other men or no other men. If women can't get men they want - they simply don't date at all.

This only matters if you're borderline between incel and normie.

If you're below average you're not going to get a date whether there are a million other men or no other men. If women can't get men they want - they simply don't date at all.
True. But regardless it does exacerbate the issues. It probably also makes women treat men in general in soyciety more poorly, especially incel men, since we are seen as the most disposable group of people.

>reddit link
Not even touching that. I know what the comments will be. I only hope those military grade shitskins will enrich as many white foids as possible, so they will start voting right wing.

Clueless idiots will say shit like "doesn't matter because women won't date shitskins anyway". That's not the problem. Those male migrants are not going to turn into monks - if they don't get pussy then they will either become rapists, or (most likely scenario) will transform into a hardcore desperate simps, showering women with endless praise and compliments and put them on a pedestal.

Sounds familiar? Oh yes, that's exactly what's happening on dating websites, and this is why all women have an extremely overinflated egos and feel entitled to Chads only. Women see a horde of lonely thirsty men roaming around which creates a sense of abundance, increasing the price of the hole between their legs and makes your dick completely worthless. How hard is it to understand a simple concept of supply and demand?!

They are all illiterate criminals

Considering this faggot is on retarddit let him enjoy the polices he no doubt adores.

>reddit link
Not even touching that. I know what the comments will be. I only hope those military grade shitskins will enrich as many white foids as possible, so they will start voting right wing.

Bitch would be a 200/10 compared to black females anywhere south of the sahara:feelskek:

I remember a few weeks ago NYC Mayor Eric Adam’s(negro man) told the people in NYC to house illegal migrants in their HOMES, much to public anger obviously.

I was thinking, why not house hot latinas in the homes of the based brothers, while housing ms13 and drug cartels in the homes of the liberal retards :feelskek::smonk::feelsLSD:

Imagine your country being flooded with millions of 18-22 year old foids. Reminds me of a meme i saw that went something like "if they were importing millions of trad and feminine latinas into the country, the white women would be forming death squads" kek

But nope its millions of 30 year old former cartel members from mexico and rapists from syria.