Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Redditor mad that his brother owns a book that proves the blackpill. Also, redditors still think that we are a bunch of fat neckbeards.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date
Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-
39797ACF 423F 4A84 A590 23A91F77815F

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/NeckbeardNests/comments/mkdjpl/found_this_book_in_my_brothers_room/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

It’s funny how they are stil trying to push the stereotype that we are all fat neckbeards, even though ( and i’ve said this multiple times) that many of us go to the gym, eat healthy, and at least try our very hardest to self improvement. Also, JFL at the redditors in the comments being suprised that the book in the pic is available on amazon and is a real book. How dare a book that doesn’t buy into their bs ideology get published? Also JFL too at embarrassing your brother for hundreds of thousands to see just because he owns a book or disagrees with you on something.

@ThoughtfulCel
@GeneticTrashLoser
@FullTimeLoser
@BummerDrummer
@Gymcelled

Last edited:
that photo is such a setup

those fags are self projecting, if anything they are the lazy fucks that have all the time in the world to cope or do something productive but would rather spend their precious time by mocking 24/7 a small subculture of lonely depressed virgins for those sweet internet points because they are too butthurt to admit the truth.

I'm pretty sure this pic was taken by a foid. This is typical foid behaviour - men don't do that. They all think we're disgusting, fat neckbeards who don't shower. Many of us are the opposite of that, and other non-incel guys know it. Foids on the other hand, still hold on to the notion that incels are fat losers. I haven't read that particular book, but since when we shame people for owning certain books? I have a copy of Mein Kampf and a copy of The Communist manifesto. Conflicting ideas are allowed to exist. It's just sensitive liberals who are afraid of books. I can't help but notice how similar this is to dystopian societies depicted in novels (e.g. Farhenheit 451). It's really pathetic how they're trying to push this stereotype. And this is a culture that claims to accept everyone. JFL.

I was just looking at that post and lold immediately at how clearly set up this photo was. When it comes to the highly educated guys that live in spotless houses that still believe in the blackpill they have no answers.

I'm pretty sure this pic was taken by a foid. This is typical foid behaviour - men don't do that. They all think we're disgusting, fat neckbeards who don't shower. Many of us are the opposite of that, and other non-incel guys know it. Foids on the other hand, still hold on to the notion that incels are fat losers. I haven't read that particular book, but since when we shame people for owning certain books? I have a copy of Mein Kampf and a copy of The Communist manifesto. Conflicting ideas are allowed to exist. It's just sensitive liberals who are afraid of books. I can't help but notice how similar this is to dystopian societies depicted in novels (e.g. Farhenheit 451). It's really pathetic how they're trying to push this stereotype. And this is a culture that claims to accept everyone. JFL.
If they allowed conflicting ideas into their politcal enviroment, then everybody will realize how bullshit their ideology is.Also, i’m sorry im annoying you by tagging you in every on of my posts. I just enjoy your input.

If they allowed conflicting ideas into their politcal enviroment, then everybody will realize how bullshit their ideology. Also, i’m sorry im annoying you by tagging you in every on of my posts. I just enjoy your input.
You're not. I'm lonely asf and I have no one to talk to. If it wasn't for this site I'd have no communication to the outer world.

As for leftist politics, yeah. That's exactly the reason they're so defensive about "muh hate speech". Their ideas don't hold water. Anyone with a modicum of intelligence can see through their bullshit, but since low-IQ is a requirement for "wokism", you can't expect them to come to that conclusion.

It's funny, I always thought neckbeard was a term to describe Redditors, being women-worshipping m'lady atheists and all that.

When did they turn it around? Well I guess cuck is a better term to describe them.

It's funny, I always thought neckbeard was a term to describe Redditors, being women-worshipping m'lady atheists and all that.

When did they turn it around? Well I guess cuck is a better term to describe them.
It’s a little emotional tatic called projection. They know very deep down that THEY are more likely to be fat neckbeards, but they inflict their emotional insecurities on us. I bet you that there are some users here that work out and eat healthier than the average redditor ( because many users here gymaxx and self-improvementmaxx since they are very desperate for pussy. Meanwhile, the average reddit is a fat shit who sits on his butt all day whining about conservatism and religion while yearning for internet points).

@GeneticTrashLoser
@gymletethnicel
@Gymcelled

(btw, sorry if I have caused any annoyance by tagging you guys. Just wanted to see your input if you have any).

Last edited:
You're not. I'm lonely asf and I have no one to talk to. If it wasn't for this site I'd have no communication to the outer world.

As for leftist politics, yeah. That's exactly the reason they're so defensive about "muh hate speech". Their ideas don't hold water. Anyone with a modicum of intelligence can see through their bullshit, but since low-IQ is a requirement for "wokism", you can't expect them to come to that conclusion.
The Modern Left have a resemblance to witch burners in the Middle Ages. Except now they want to burn Wizards instead. They can't physically attack us with consequence so they instead wage a psychological campaign against us.

Agreed 100%.

The Modern Left have a resemblance to witch burners in the Middle Ages. Except now they want to burn Wizards instead
The modern equivalent of that is losing your job and being publicly shamed, which will effectively kill your social life (that is if you had any to begin with).

They can't physically attack us with consequence so they instead wage a psychological campaign against us.
All they have is the same washed up arguments that they keep regurgitating like a broken record. And when they run of arguments -- usually arguments they've gotten from their liberal arts """professor""" -- they resort to petty ad hominem.

What a shithole. If that’s in his room he needs to clean it the fuck up.
My rooms messy man but that messy? Hell no

What a shithole. If that’s in his room he needs to clean it the fuck up.
My rooms messy man but that messy? Hell no
Thats the room of the average redditor. My room is reasonably throughly organized and tidy.

The modern equivalent of that is losing your job and being publicly shamed, which will effectively kill your social life (that is if you had any to begin with).

All they have is the same washed up arguments that they keep regurgitating like a broken record. And when they run of arguments -- usually arguments they've gotten from their liberal arts """professor""" -- they resort to petty ad hominem.
That is right. There is no way to win if you are a Man.

Thats the room of the average redditor. My room is reasonably throughly organized and tidy.
The McDonald’s. Looks like it was taken looking down into a fast food bag.

Any foid that posts on IT would not merely be taking pics. She'd be talking to their parents and possibly call the cops on him for being inkwell.

The McDonald’s. Looks like it was taken looking down into a fast food bag.
The photo is prob a setup anyways. The OP of that reddit post probably set that up because he wanted to make incels look bad and for le karma. And even if the story is true, and if his brother really is some fatcel, that doesn’t mean that the majority of us are like that. The incel community literally holds the sentiment that fatcels are volcels (since you don’t know if you’re truly ugly or how good your bones are until you lose weight).
Any foid that posts on IT would not merely be taking pics. She'd be talking to their parents and possibly call the cops on him for being inkwell.
This is on some sub called “r/neckbeardnests”.

''looks don't matter bro'' :soy:

''also, incels are virgins because they are fat bald neckbears bro '' :soy:

''looks don't matter bro'' :soy:

''also, incels are virgins because they are fat bald neckbears bro '' :soy:
Kek. The hypocrisy is very apparent in these people.

Meh these type of people are honestly neckbeards themselves. Seriously, how pathetic do you need to be to waste several hours a day seething about an obscure community on the internet for “wrongthink”. But it was low iq on the brother’s part to leave the book out in the open.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back