Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Redditor is trying to gaslight a fellow .is member

lowz1r

lowz1r

taking a break from reality
so i found this reddit post by @Samurai which sounds very accurate and logically sound.

But there is only 1 comment which is this:

Can someone please tell me if they can think of any logical inconsistencies within that post? It sounds like the perfect rebuttal to blackpill deniers that won't stop gushing about personality.

It seems like whenever someone asks an irrefutable question, which, if answered truthfully, would prove that incels were right all along, normies and foids immediately go into panic mode and start deflecting it as much as they can. That comment is literally just "let me try gaslighting this man by being extremely vague even though there are no logical fallacies within that post."

It's either that or they start throwing a bunch of useless strawman arguments at you.

thinking that reddit would understand was mistake #1

What did you expect, it's soyddit. There is no point talking to them, it's bluepilled normfag central

thinking that reddit would understand was mistake #1

"um sorry sweaty but it sounds like you need to work on logical thinking ski-ACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK"

Funnily enough, I actually had some guys on AITAH say Hitler had a better personality than me because he had the Charisma to get a GF. Imagine being a redditor and abandoning your cuckold principles so you can tryhard at denying the black pill LOL.

I get many responses like the one you posted, it's always "that makes no sense" with no further elaboration as to why.

"um sorry sweaty but it sounds like you need to work on logical thinking ski-ACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK"
I need to go to Jeremy Meeks for advice on logical thinking. I am sure that will solve the problem.

why would you include 'dot is' in your reddit username jfl

people will believe what they want to believe, you can point out facts, Statistics etc. Their arrogance and close mindedness will always win in the end.

Soydditors are too dumb to understand

Can someone please tell me if they can think of any logical inconsistencies within that post?
the logical inconsistency was posting this shit on reddit.

redditors are the biggest retards on the internet, they live in echo chambers and dont hear anyone that disagree with them. even on this site that is i echo chamber too a extend, but you will still see shit you disagree with and you can discuss with them cause they dont get removed

The pooditor could have explained himself if he actually had an argument or thinks he is simply right so he said " figure it out yourself "

T minus 2 seconds before the OP gets banned over there for making too much sense. Jfl.

They are too deep in their bluepilled delusions to understand

ran out of ideas after getting banned for the 9th time
how the fuck can you have multiple banned accounts? when i tried creating new accounts they got banned immediately after creation

I still don't understand why users here still care about these retarded normies opinions and are still trying to make them understand us.

They don't want to understand us because they don't care about us. They'll always disregard any evidence we provide.

It's pointless to go to Reddit and create all these posts defending ourselves when no one wants to listen.

tenor.gif