Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Redditor finds out wife is cheating with neighbor and tries to get a divorce from her, in response she murders their kids and attempts suicide.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
The empathetic gender

I remember that

Jfl at sex-haver problems. My first thought is that the bitch is just crazy, but he did breed with her after all

I saw a video about that shit.
Don't ask for advice on fucking reddit.
Don't let the wife sleep with the kids, after you told her you're leaving.
So many other mistakes. Of course she's the worst, but her soy :soy: man could have prevented the deaths.
Not by staying with her, but leaving the kids at the grandparents house or something.
Which he did for a while. I don't know why he brought them back.

the empathetic gender strikes again

Her husband Jason was sleeping in the basement on an inflatable mattress
CUCKED

"Women are non violent"
Also:

EYv sY2XgAACQzw

636159486465280164-InmateImg112016ZZZ60243-11282016145107.jpg

women have infinite smv, men will go for a whole life without being hugged but some lardass woman will easily find someone to marry and someone to cheat with

If deep hell exists may these women forever be chained in its flames

That's why I don't believe in marriage especially in 2020. It's just too much work. I'd rather earn lots of money, fuck hookers, enjoy my copes and do whatever the fuck I want whenever I want. Fuck these "commitments" and "responsibilities". Life is Just too short man let me enjoy it to the fullest.

It's a shame that us awful incels are criticizing someone's daughter like this. Women are just soft, cute, innocent lambs led to the slaughter by men.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back