Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Redditor finds out his wife doesn't want to have kids with him because he is ugly

Wtwtgwtwtw

:lul::lul::lul:

its his fault making for her believe she has the freedom to "not want" something lmao

Sounds like a LARP. To many keywords.

OH NO NON NO NONONONO.
Laugh

its his fault making for her believe she has the freedom to "not want" something lmao
Islam gets it right, imo. They impose their will on foids and restrict their freedom. They know that female nature is such that, left to their own devices, they will run amok and turn your society into a circus.

he's for sure larping, but women are cold-blooded like that. At this point, the blackpill has been complete for me. Just fuck society in general.

>How do I make her feel better? Is an open relationship a solution to this?

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Tbh this is a good thing.
His son would be a subhuman.

Idk he could add to our ranks and help us in beta uprising tho
Sadly most incels end up like IT. Only minority of virgins become blackpilled.

why would anyone even care about making a 36 year old hag happy?

she's 36, who the fuck cares what she finds attractive

11 years to find out something like that.
Feels bad.
Knowing he's a cuck makes it less saddening though.

Now when wifey will go 'ups I'm pregnant' he will now he is cucked.

Cucks are truly the lowest form of life

it is just a normal day in west.

Fucking destroyed.

D02FF903 66AE 459F 83C0 E797043364AA
61F0823E EDD1 4086 9345 982936027A97

The comments are just so fake. It hurts
However, some are non-degenerate, so hopefully Reddit OP will move from that asshole woman

Last edited:
Here's the follow-up post. Real or fake who can tell these days?

JFL... Witness the birth of a cuck

There's a follow up :

"Then I ask her if she wanted an open relationship and she was very receptive to the idea "

"She also suggests that she respects my decision to remain monogamous and told me that she could make it up to me by having children so I don't feel something unfair was happening to me. "

"And we have mutually agreed to open our relationship. Thanks for all the kind messages. "

JFL :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Islam gets it right, imo. They impose their will on foids and restrict their freedom. They know that female nature is such that, left to their own devices, they will run amok and turn your society into a circus.

Giving foids freedom is as disastrous as giving children free reign to do as they please

"OPEN RELATIONSHIP"
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
cuck overflow

There's a follow up :

"Then I ask her if she wanted an open relationship and she was very receptive to the idea "

"She also suggests that she respects my decision to remain monogamous and told me that she could make it up to me by having children so I don't feel something unfair was happening to me. "

"And we have mutually agreed to open our relationship. Thanks for all the kind messages. "

150% larp.

There's a follow up :

fake, written by a TRPer or something but still a funny read

he's for sure larping, but women are cold-blooded like that. At this point, the blackpill has been complete for me. Just fuck society in general.

Aye its definitely a piss take. Irl his wife would just get shot of him, initiated a divorce while keeping the house and half his shit. Then she's free to get gangbanged off chads and he'd be living on the street.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back