Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Redditor agrees to take his girlfriend to a nudist beach, gets mogged and now his girlfriend is obsessed with the chads there

Normies getting blackpilled :smonk:

Cuck.

Also, it's reddit, of course they are not going to tell him to break up or criticize the foids behaviour, they will simply blame him and call him insecure

See, if he had taken the Black Pill, this would have NEVER happened. IncelTV was right when he said that the Black Pill can be a blessing IF you let it be.:feelsthink::blackpill:

"I made up an excuse so we left as my ego was getting battered, but she is annoyed and is now saying she will go back tomorrow without me."

you can't make this shit up :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Being bluepilled is a huge disadvantage.

A week later she'll be getting dicked down by chads while the chump wonders what his ex girl is up to.

I'd have been like if you go back without me then we are done, the fuck?

>I kept hearing my gf gasp and whisper "oh my god"
>now saying she will go back tomorrow without me
Ultimate cuck experience :feelskek::feelskek:

Recording in process

>reddit
>tifu
Larp x larp

redditors are cucked as fuck; a fucking scourge on humanity. Someone needs to wipe those faggots out (in minecraft)

A week later she'll be getting dicked down by chads while the chump wonders what his ex girl is up to.

I'd have been like if you go back without me then we are done, the fuck?

>I kept hearing my gf gasp and whisper "oh my god"
>now saying she will go back tomorrow without me
Ultimate cuck experience :feelskek::feelskek:

now saying she will go back tomorrow without me
The only response is going home without her. Relationship is over.

Larp, but even if it wasn’t, dude only has himself to blame.

That's some high level of cuck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back