Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redditards always feel sorry for the « hot teachers » in high schools

Robo_Cope

Robo_Cope

« Coping is a fully automated process »
★★
Whoah! … :feelskek: what a rough life they have dam … that must be terrible to be in their shoes i really feel for them … the ugly teachers though have it easy. they probably never get trolled and laughed at ! they are very respected by the class for sure :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: https://reddit.com/r/unpopularopinion/s/z8kww7zRYd

Last edited:
being constantly perved on by what are basically adults
Suddenly high schoolers are "basically adults" to Redditors:feelskek::feelskek:. Will the people there remember this description the next time they'll feel compelled to REEEE about a 35-year-old guy dating an 18-year-old woman, or will they go back to "they are literal children you sick pedo freak:soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:."

I had a hot teacher (skinny MTB) once in elementary school and I said a lot of inappropriate stuff to my friends right in front of her and she didn't care. One time in sex-ed, there were some dirty words that were in the readings that I wanted to say, so she let me read it.

How these people are too braindead to see that being hot is an absurdly large advantage in life and no small inconvenience could ever tip the scales in favor of being ugly is beyond me. Getting free attention and feeling desired all the time isn't even a real inconvenience, it's a net positive even purely on its own merrits. Redditors shouldn't be allowed to live amongst real humans on the surface, they belong underground inside the sewage system.

How these people are too braindead to see that being hot is an absurdly large advantage in life and no small inconvenience could ever tip the scales in favor of being ugly is beyond me. Getting free attention and feeling desired all the time isn't even a real inconvenience, it's a net positive even purely on its own merrits. Redditors shouldn't be allowed to live amongst real humans on the surface, they belong underground inside the sewage system.
Based :feelzez:

Suddenly high schoolers are "basically adults" to Redditors:feelskek::feelskek:. Will the people there remember this description the next time they'll feel compelled to REEEE about a 35-year-old guy dating an 18-year-old woman, or will they go back to "they are literal children you sick pedo freak:soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:."
:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back