Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reddit_is_for_cucks ruined my day, possibly month

I know 2 literal gigachads and neither of them managed to bang the amount of girls you're saying. And this is in London, hypergamous hellhole. When I see a gigachad slaying 2-3 girls every day then I will believe it. I'm not denying that they slay like crazy but the numbers you're quoting are exaggerated
Well, not every gigachad wants to slay. Also i don't think looks alone is the only factor. To fuck 50 girls a month you need to be really good looking, have a huge social circle, attend every party and social gatherings, and have one of the highest status in that group. Then when the word gets spread around what a slayer you are, halo effect will come in to play and you will slay even more.

This was also confirmed in the video where the girls sister said she was honored that her sister was even in the same snapchat video as the guy or something of that nature. You can still have huge status if you are not a celebrity.
But it all goes back into the blackpill 101 fact that the better on the 99,00% percentile you get, the exponentionally more you will get laid.

There was a online dating study that showed this. The top 1% male got like twice the swipes and conversation starters as the top 2% male. The numbers are not exactly accurate here but you get my point. While the same thing was NOT true for females. It went up in a straight line while for males it was a huge difference.

Last edited:
Well, not every gigachad wants to slay. Also i don't think looks alone is the only factor. To fuck 50 girls a month you need to be really good looking, have a huge social circle, attend every party and social gatherings, and have one of the highest status in that group. Then when the word gets spread around what a slayer you are, halo effect will come in to play and you will slay even more.

This was also confirmed in the video where the girls sister said she was honored that her sister was even in the same snapchat video as the guy or something of that nature. You can still have huge status if you are not a celebrity.
But it all goes back into the blackpill 101 fact that the better on the 99,00% percentile you get, the exponentionally more you will get laid.

There was a online dating study that showed this. The top 1% male got like twice the swipes and conversation starters as the top 2% male. The numbers are not exactly accurate here but you get my point. While the same thing was NOT true for females. It went up in a straight line while for males it was a huge difference.

I understand the points and figures you're making, but still, to me fucking 50 girls in a month to me is an exaggeration. And you mentioned about swipes, so you're alluding to online dating but I doubt a 14 y/o is using Tinder. It's possible he managed to bang 50 girls just in his immediate proximity by running social circle game but I doubt he managed bang them all in the space of a month.

As for what the girls sister said, again, girls love to exaggerate things to get a reaction from Chad since they love the attention.

But let's say if everything the foid said is true. That's nothing new, we all know Chad slays like crazy, but there's billions of men who don't get to experience what he does. You can't ruin your own state of mind because of it, I've allowed things like this to harm my mental state before, and it's not a nice feeling, I was literally punching myself and slapping myself in the head with heavy objects not too long ago. I dislocated my wisdom tooth because of it and it's put me in huge pain every day. That's when I realised making myself feel like shit because of what some Chad does thousands of miles away is cucked, call it cope but you have to be at peace with yourself.

Last edited:
During "peak" times it might be possible, but I still have a hard time believing. How do they balance school, etc. and manage to get laid so much?

Maybe this is just inconceivable to me because at that age, I was sexually invisible, I mean 100% invisible.

Just because some bitch says her cousin is fucking 50 girls a month, you believed all of it? Have you seen proof that it actually happened? Jfl at ruining your mood over some hoe overexaggerating just so she gets to keep "Chad" interested in her and take his attention away from the other whores in his harem

major cope

whats so unbelievable about a team of trippleA 14 yo 6 feet hockey chads slaying every girl in their school. It makes perfect sense. Stop with your bluepill cope

major cope

whats so unbelievable about a team of trippleA 14 yo 6 feet hockey chads slaying every girl in their school. It makes perfect sense. Stop with your bluepill cope

You're the bluepilled idiot who took everything a slut said to be 100% true without any fact checking. #BelieveAllWomen :soy::soy::soy:

You're the bluepilled idiot who took everything a slut said to be 100% true without any fact checking. #BelieveAllWomen :soy::soy::soy:

if a women told me earth is round I’ll believe her. She has no reason to lie it was just a normal conversation. Everyone on this forum agrees A 6ft athlete chad can slay a different girl everyday.

w/e I read your other comment. Looks like blackpill was hitting you heavy so you needed a way to cope in past. Nothing wrong with coping, it’s either cope or rope.

This has been confirmed to be true. In high school and college campuses, a small minority of very good looking men screw most of the foids and the remaining men get almost nothing. The only thing surprising about this is how early this chad started slaying.

if a women told me earth is round I’ll believe her. She has no reason to lie it was just a normal conversation. Everyone on this forum agrees A 6ft athlete chad can slay a different girl everyday.

w/e I read your other comment. Looks like blackpill was hitting you heavy so you needed a way to cope in past. Nothing wrong with coping, it’s either cope or rope.

Yeah gotta cope

Reddit is for cucks is a brutal blackpiller tbh

Im serious when i say be careful
im so fucking depressed right now:feelscry:

I stopped reading shit like this a long while ago and I don't see why anybody would unless they are a masochist, we've all heard this story like a million times, why review it another time just to revisit that feeling of depression

While we've to become betabuxxers for a 40 year old obese single mother at 30.....

It's not just over.
It never even began.
The difference between the life of a chad and an incel is so night and day that it almost seems fictional.

Man that shit happens to so few guys at that age I can’t even feel bad tbh. Almost no guys are being manwhores at 14.