Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reddit_is_for_cucks ruined my day, possibly month

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Seriously with his latest potent suifuel(maybe one of the most brutal blackpills ive seen in my life), my body feels so heavy. I think this might ruin my whole month, including christmas. My energy is completely gone, vanished.
It feels like when i watched the worst gore clips on the internet back in the day. I would fall into deep depression for weeks after.

I can't take knowing how much in heaven chad is while we rot and live in hell for the rest of our lives. Not one good day is gonna come to us while chads dick will never leave a prime stacys mouth.
I can't take how girls rather be harem girl number 236 than ever being with a sub5 man
I can't take how we will never have female affection, sex, or warmth, while chad doesnt go a day without it
I can't take being a subhuman wherever i go while chad is reminded and rewarded of his good genes wherever he goes
Its so over and i just wanna lay down and die

Link to thread https://incels.is/threads/giga-suic...in-a-month-brutal-life-experience-mog.163789/
Please don't click it or watch it, for your own mental health

Jfl, didn't even see his latest thread, will look into it later. Hopefully I'll come back and not rope after that.

14 YEAR OLDS ARE FUCKING DOZENS OF GIRLS PER YEAR HAHAHAH REALITY IS A FUCKING JOKE

Will listen to the audio when I'm punching distance of my wall.

Jfl, didn't even see his latest thread, will look into it later. Hopefully I'll come back and not rope after that.
Im serious when i say be careful
im so fucking depressed right now:feelscry:

Its hard to take all of this in. I would recommend taking some time off this site and then cming back for all you suicidalcels.

I just saw the title and that was enough suicidefuel for me, no way I'm clicking that. I usually like indulging in suicidefuels and blackpills but I'm too sensitive to teenage stuff.

fuck gofile io it doesnt fucking work

Its hard to take all of this in. I would recommend taking some time off this site and then cming back for all you suicidalcels.
But there is nothing else for me to do. I havnt taken a 1day break of this site in like months.
I just wish life was good but its just not, it never will be

14 YEAR OLDS ARE FUCKING DOZENS OF GIRLS PER YEAR HAHAHAH REALITY IS A FUCKING JOKE
Yikes,incel.Why do u care about 14y.o.s sex life :soy:

I’m gonna check it out

Posting about another user is against rules.

But there is nothing else for me to do. I havnt taken a 1day break of this site in like months.
I just wish life was good but its just not, it never will be

True. Tbh i spent the last 3 to 4 days trying to make it on tinder. Swiped in many diff cities and got zero likes. Also tried bob and vagene maxxing on facebook. Zero results (most whores didnt even reply).

I only feel safe and comfy here. (except for some gigablack pills like the one you referred to)

Posting about another user is against rules.
hmm? its against the rules to post on behalf of banned users
True. Tbh i spent the last 3 to 4 days trying to make it on tinder. Swiped in many diff cities and got zero likes. Also tried bob and vagene maxxing on facebook. Zero results (most whores didnt even reply).

I only feel safe and comfy here. (except for some gigablack pills like the one you referred to)
Meanwhile you got rejected by fat and deformed women, chad had a threesome at a party with some prime stacies. This is the world we are dealing with.

I’ll try to post some life fuel. Couple girls want to spend Christmas with chadfish I’ll leave them stranded so they will feel bad for ditching their family for chadfish lmao

I’ll try to post some life fuel. Couple girls want to spend Christmas with chadfish I’ll leave them stranded so they will feel bad for ditching their family for chadfish lmao

lol. If they can feel a tiny fraction of the pain we go through on the daily, it is a job well done.

i've legit never been this depressed, i cant fucking move bro

hmm? its against the rules to post on behalf of banned users

Meanwhile you got rejected by fat and deformed women, chad had a threesome at a party with some prime stacies. This is the world we are dealing with.

True but getting rejected by your looksmatch or below is one of the most brutal hits to your ego. It takes me a while to recover.

Tinder is only for chads and chadfishing

I usually dont read those threads because they are too long. And I already know its over

i've legit never been this depressed, i cant fucking move bro

damn bro, you are still new to suifuel. Give it a month or two and you’ll be numb to these blackpills.

I worry a lot about the lurking bluepillers, they probably rope after seeing such conflicting lives of chad and normies

We need more heroes like him

The worst thing is knowing probably most of those 50 foids were prime cute foids around the same age.

Brutality
Vermilioncore

how long will i have to stand by for?

He's unironically best poster on this site, but his posts are just too much. I just started ignoring them

Just because some bitch says her cousin is fucking 50 girls a month, you believed all of it? Have you seen proof that it actually happened? Jfl at ruining your mood over some hoe overexaggerating just so she gets to keep "Chad" interested in her and take his attention away from the other whores in his harem

Just because some bitch says her cousin is fucking 50 girls a month, you believed all of it? Have you seen proof that it actually happened? Jfl at ruining your mood over some hoe overexaggerating just so she gets to keep "Chad" interested in her and take his attention away from the other whores in his harem
cope :bluepill:

i didn't feel anything tbh its just a video showing what we already 100% know what's happening

Jfl I knew you would respond with that, keep crying because some minichad is mythically slaying 2 different foids every day for a whole month

OP, you've got to swallow the chadfishpill anyhow.

Chadfishing is brutal, I can’t cope with it.

I will watch it this evening after drinking a bottle of vodka. I'm eager to know if it makes me more suicidal or just strengthens my faith in the blackpill.

I will watch it this evening after drinking a bottle of vodka. I'm eager to know if it makes me more suicidal or just strengthens my faith in the blackpill.
Both

Jfl I knew you would respond with that, keep crying because some minichad is mythically slaying 2 different foids every day for a whole month
If you think its hard for a gigachad to slay 50 girls a month, you really are not blackpilled yet.
The top 1% or 0,1% of males get 1000x the lays of a top 5% man. That is how hypergamy works and it has been beyond proven at this point.
It's exactly like wealth, the top 0,1% have so much more money than the top 1% or even top 0,5%.

How do you think these good looking celebrities have lay counts of 5000+ ?
When you are top 0,01% of SMV as a male, you can basically fuck anything in you vicinity. When girls know you are slaying that hard, you will get a huge halo effect.

Chad holds more power than a man should. This is a complete destruction.

Both

If you think its hard for a gigachad to slay 50 girls a month, you really are not blackpilled yet.
The top 1% or 0,1% of males get 1000x the lays of a top 5% man. That is how hypergamy works and it has been beyond proven at this point.
It's exactly like wealth, the top 0,1% have so much more money than the top 1% or even top 0,5%.

How do you think these good looking celebrities have lay counts of 5000+ ?
When you are top 0,01% of SMV as a male, you can basically fuck anything in you vicinity. When girls know you are slaying that hard, you will get a huge halo effect.

I know 2 literal gigachads and neither of them managed to bang the amount of girls you're saying. And this is in London, hypergamous hellhole. When I see a gigachad slaying 2-3 girls every day then I will believe it. I'm not denying that they slay like crazy but the numbers you're quoting are exaggerated

Seriously with his latest potent suifuel(maybe one of the most brutal blackpills ive seen in my life), my body feels so heavy. I think this might ruin my whole month, including christmas. My energy is completely gone, vanished.
It feels like when i watched the worst gore clips on the internet back in the day. I would fall into deep depression for weeks after.

I can't take knowing how much in heaven chad is while we rot and live in hell for the rest of our lives. Not one good day is gonna come to us while chads dick will never leave a prime stacys mouth.
I can't take how girls rather be harem girl number 236 than ever being with a sub5 man
I can't take how we will never have female affection, sex, or warmth, while chad doesnt go a day without it
I can't take being a subhuman wherever i go while chad is reminded and rewarded of his good genes wherever he goes
Its so over and i just wanna lay down and die

Link to thread https://incels.is/threads/giga-suic...in-a-month-brutal-life-experience-mog.163789/
Please don't click it or watch it, for your own mental health

Nope, nuh uh, no way, nope nope nope, not clicking that link.