Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious (Reddit) Why everything women touch turns to shit

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
I know reddit has always been cucked and bluepilled to death, but we can all agree that since the Trump election, the massive bans on pretty much all based redditors have turned the site into a complete fag/tranny/whore leftist echochamber similar to what tumblr was.

I remember reddit as that website where you could get free nudes from deseperate whores and highly technical information on tech and computer science or other nerdy stuff like mechanical keyboards or wood chopping . Now it's just a retarded social commentary website for normie minus foids who love to read shit from "Am I the Asshole" or "Relationship advice" or even worse, Inceltear.

Same goes for universities : I remember universities as places for men to study sciences and philosophy. Women turned all higher education institutions into glorified book clubs for low IQ faggots. They drive men out of college, but don't even enroll in STEM programs or things that actually make society function.

Give other examples of noble spaces that have been completely destroyed by toilets and make our lives unliveable.

I know reddit has always been cucked and bluepilled to death, but we can all agree that since the Trump election, the massive bans on pretty much all based redditors have turned the site into a complete fag/tranny/whore leftist echochamber similar to what tumblr was.

I remember reddit as that website where you could get free nudes from deseperate whores and highly technical information on tech and computer science or other nerdy stuff like mechanical keyboards or wood chopping . Now it's just a retarded social commentary website for normie minus foids who love to read shit from "Am I the Asshole" or "Relationship advice" or even worse, Inceltear.

Same goes for universities : I remember universities as places for men to study sciences and philosophy. Women turned all higher education institutions into glorified book clubs for low IQ faggots. They drive men out of college, but don't even enroll in STEM programs or things that actually make society function.

Give other examples of noble spaces that have been completely destroyed by toilets and make our lives unliveable.
The reverse Midas touch. :smonk:

Yeah, football too. I almost can't watch highlights anymore on official channels cuz they sneak in fat assed female soccer bitches without warning.

Foids are making everything slower with faggots and niggers, i mean, all the bullshit they debate about "racism" "homophobia" "sexism" is impossible to control or do whatever, niggers dont want me to be racist but how can i not be racist mang these fuckers steal and kill a lot, no matter the place you are living, Europe, USA, Brazil, you cant relax around niggers... same goes for faggots. Back then everybody hated niggers, faggots, kikes...what happened?

They are just making things slower and slower with their never ending fight against a strawman.
There are no more evolution, no more progress n shiet, we are stuck in this pro(re)gressive state.

Foids are making everything slower with faggots and niggers, i mean, all the bullshit they debate about "racism" "homophobia" "sexism" is impossible to control or do whatever, niggers dont want me to be racist but how can i not be racist mang these fuckers steal and kill a lot, no matter the place you are living, Europe, USA, Brazil, you cant relax around niggers... same goes for faggots. Back then everybody hated niggers, faggots, kikes...what happened?

They are just making things slower and slower with their never ending fight against a strawman.
There are no more evolution, no more progress n shiet, we are stuck in this pro(re)gressive state.
That's only true because white men are retarded and weak faggoted larvas.

Yeah, football too. I almost can't watch highlights anymore on official channels cuz they sneak in fat assed female soccer bitches without warning.
Foid commentators are the worst.

Foid commentators are the worst.
Sound like 12 year old boys going to disneyland for the first time "Ohhh what a goal !"

Women ruin everything by their inability to be men.

That's only true because white men are retarded and weak faggoted larvas.
grillingcover.jpg

White men built the modern world
No shit faggot. But the men who built this world knew how to put women back in their place. Now white men are just cucks who beg women to allow them to do anything.

No shit faggot. But the men who built this world knew how to put women back in their place. Now white men are just cucks who beg women to allow them to do anything.
It all started with feminism. We will see in the next month/years if Iran stands its ground or gets cucked as well. Other non western countries will also probably demand women rights in the future

It all started with feminism. We will see in the next month/years if Iran stands its ground or gets cucked as well. Other non western countries will also probably demand women rights in the future
We need more lead poisoning to make men more violent and impulsive.

You can’t even insinuate anything slightly negative about foids without getting banned. You can say the same thing about white males though

Goodbye another stupid peasant

even videogames for fuck sake

since the Trump election, the massive bans on pretty much all based redditors have turned the site into a complete fag/tranny/whore leftist echochamber similar to what tumblr was.
perfect take. i guess it really was since the trump election that it all went to shit
Now it's just a retarded social commentary website for normie minus foids who love to read shit from "Am I the Asshole"
i hardly go on reddit anymore but just yesterday i found a thread that i thought must have been fake and would surely result in YTA :foidSoy: but it was the complete fucking opposite!

In fact I just went looking for it and couldnt find it but I found a near identical post (they were about husbands not doing enough for her on mothers day) and the same shit! NTA NTA NTA :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: your husband made you take out le trash?! your husband gave you sweets and youre diabetic?!

the absolute state of women and society, holy shit!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back