Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit whores and simps mad That Western men convert to Islam

SupremeGentleCel

SupremeGentleCel

Banned
-
Most recently, I came across an article that basically claims more Western men convert to Islam:
IMG 2748

The conclusions of reddit
Drawn by western liberal cum dumpsters:lul:

IMG 2746

IMG 2747

IMG 2745

Last edited:
Roasties will always denigrated women who haven't completely whored themselves out to western feminist slop ideals.

Seethe and dilate, kek

based sharia enjoyERs

not long ago these holes and woketards were defending islam and muslims

They're faggots. "Russia propaganda" made them convert to Islam, lol.

Roasties will always denigrated women who haven't completely whored themselves out to western feminist slop ideals.
Arent they niggalized aleredy?

View attachment 1071114
They're faggots. "Russia propaganda" made them convert to Islam, lol.
Never seen a russian ad for islam, Are they reffering to chechnya which is a whole different country that russia cant conquer Which is in the middle of russia lol?

lol, islam is our one way to ascension? what a joke. even if wives are assigned wtf is the point of a dead bedroom with a constant complaining wife who will want so much?
According to islam, The wife must always be ready for her mans cock.

lol, islam is our one way to ascension? what a joke. even if wives are assigned wtf is the point of a dead bedroom with a constant complaining wife who will want so much?
You don't want to ascend? "Even if I do get a wife, I'll be a subhuman who can't fulfil sex with her anyways".

Didn't they want multiculturalism? Now they're mad they got it?

You don't want to ascend? "Even if I do get a wife, I'll be a subhuman who can't fulfil sex with her anyways".
you dont understand nature of modern day islamic relationships it is all arguments and insulting and hardly any love whatsoever if you cannot have sex whats the point in going through all else?

Most muslims sleep with their siblings or some otger muslim dude daughter as pais mehr so it can be right you can buy a wife in islam if u are wealthy

if you cannot have sex
It's the husband's right to have sex in Islam. There is no such thing as marital rape in Islam. Also, she can't divorce.

They're waking up to how cucked western culture is

I don't know who to support anymore

That's sad tbh, west shouldn't fall to islam, the IT comments are lifefuel tho

they can't do shit about it Islam is the only solution for most incels who have money to orientmaxx

crabs in a bucket pull eachother down

Let those trannies cope and seethe.
The more disenfranchised men they create, the more mujahideen fighting for the ummah we will have

Most recently, I came across an article that basically claims more Western men convert to Islam:
View attachment 1071099

The conclusions of reddit
Drawn by western liberal cum dumpsters:lul:

View attachment 1071102

View attachment 1071104

View attachment 1071105
These retarded western foids mercilessly attacked (and still do attack) Christianity and praying/hoping for its total and entire destruction, when they do not realize that there is always going to be alternatives if it does not exist in a place. They forget, in their self-absorbed complex minds, that there are things greater than them, and that there are still way more religious people than atheists. If you denigrate and deride and disrespect Christianity and make it liberal and irrelevant, you are making room for something else to take its place.

This is the case especially in places where retards have tried to displace Chrisitanity. They have men who seek to be traditional and such but are lost because they grew up irreligious or atheist or agnostic. Then they seek this traditional or more conservative life and they find things like Islam.

I am not Islamic myself and am Christian (Catholic) but I would be willing to bet that a lot of Christian men (practicing one's anyways) would rather be Muslim than Atheist or Agnostic. At least Muslims believe in God and have principles in their societies. Atheism and godlessness has done nothing but bring rot and ruin to the world.

Last edited:
Because West is a sick society.

These retarded western foids mercilessly attacked (and still do attack) Christianity and praying/hoping for its total and entire destruction, when they do not realize that there is always going to be alternatives if it does not exist in a place. They forget, in their self-absorbed complex minds, that there are things greater than them, and that there are still way more religious people than atheists. If you denigrate and deride and disrespect Christianity and make it liberal and irrelevant, you are making room for something else to take its place.

This is the case especially in places where retards have tried to displace Chrisitanity. They have men who seek to be traditional and such but are lost because they grew up irreligious or atheist or agnostic. Then they seek this traditional or more conservative life and they find things like Islam.

I am not Islamic myself and am Christian (Catholic) but I would be willing to bet that a lot of Christian men (practicing one's anyways) would rather be Muslim than Atheist or Agnostic. At least Muslims believe in God and have principles in their societies. Atheism and godlessness has done nothing but bring rot and ruin to the world.
Hey, thanks for the high Effort response and sharing your thoughts about this topic....and yea, you are right....
I´ve been born and raised in a Christian household myself, parents taught me values/morals.
Nowadays, the vast majority of ´Christians´ are watered down satanists and luke warm.
In comparison to Islam, they are way too lenient and tolerate nearly everything nowadays.
The Western world stands for nothing, and I simply cannot blame Ex-Christians for converting to Islam, especially when they themselves lived a Godly lifestyle.

You're already low IQ if you convert to Islam, nothing of value was lost :lul: