Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reddit whore with massive body count dumps bf bc he complained about it

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Commander

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AITAH/s/uNszsWvYX4

This Dumb whore voluntarily went out to parties over the course of 2 years, got blackout drunk, and allowed herself to fuck various men.

Now all the soyddit cuckolds are claiming it’s sexual assault. Her bf complains that he dislikes her decisions, so they say she should dump him

All because he dislikes that she would voluntarily go and get blackout drunk and then fuck and suck anyone in her drunken state.

These cuckolds would fuck anyone, no matter how much of a worn out roastie skank they are. They need to be genocided, all of them

The truth is that the foid fully consented and enjoyed getting her ass railed by 10 men. Honestly she's probably lying about the number too. I wouldn't be surprised if it's even more than that.

You cant expect two things, foids to take responsibility for their own doings and Redditors not to simp.

The truth is that the foid fully consented and enjoyed getting her ass railed by 10 men. Honestly she's probably lying about the number too. I wouldn't be surprised if it's even more than that.
It’s more than likely she lied about the number. The guy probably only asked her about the body count in the first place bc her vagina was so stretched out

It’s more than likely she lied about the number. The guy probably only asked her about the body count in the first place bc her vagina was so stretched out
Made me chuckle. I just imagined him getting ready to bang, rubbing his hands, as he looks down he sees her roast beef curtains and he makes a "wtf?" face.

Made me chuckle. I just imagined him getting ready to bang, rubbing his hands, as he looks down he sees her roast beef curtains and he makes a "wtf?" face.
Maybe that’s why roasties prefer to sleep with violent niggers wielding massive sword cocks.

6 inches barely gets through all the excess meat flaps that hang outward from all the wear and tear (gangbangs)

Whores with their genitals in this state need to be castrated and shipped off to labor camps