Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Reddit whore blames men for overpopulation.

Being concerned about overpopulation is explicitly racist and anti black because almost every country outside of subsaharan africa (including every single white country) is experiencing extremely low birth rates and rapid population decline

Caring about overpopulation in 2024 means you want black and brown people to stop breeding specifically otherwise there’s nothing to complain about
Also, I don't think the soys on that sub think about it this deeply at all. They just simply despise people with children and families because they refuse to obey muh patriarchal society's demands for them to adhere to conventions that they believe are misogynistic and "problematic" :soy:

The roastie in that reddit post I linked put "lol" after she said she was on birth control. I mean, that in itself should show you how seriously they take this shit. It's just an excuse for depressed incels in denial and mentally ill feminists to stroke their egos and feel better about their shit lives because they hate everything. There's a difference between simply not wanting to have kids and proceeding to make it your entire personality and outlook on life to force your gay ideals upon others. God, these are the dumbest kinds of people. I'm almost 100% sure my sister was one at one point :lul:

Also, I don't think the soys on that sub think about it this deeply at all. They just simply despise people with children and families because they refuse to obey muh patriarchal society's demands for them to adhere to conventions that they believe are misogynistic and "problematic" :soy:

The roastie in that reddit post I linked put "lol" after she said she was on birth control. I mean, that in itself should show you how seriously they take this shit. It's just an excuse for depressed incels in denial and mentally ill feminists to stroke their egos and feel better about their shit lives because they hate everything. There's a difference between simply not wanting to have kids and proceeding to make it your entire personality and outlook on life to force your gay ideals upon others. God, these are the dumbest kinds of people. I'm almost 100% sure my sister was one at one point :lul:
Perfectly summed up:yes::yes:.

she should cut her throat with a knife

Perfectly summed up:yes::yes:.
Barack Obama Reaction GIF

Her account seems to be banned which is good

Worry not, most places infected with feminism have fertility below replacement rate.

Over population doesn't exist
Yes, it does.

Educate yourself on it a little more.

The period of time where the dysfunctional normie class is eradicated and replaced with a system that is more rewarding towards incels and individuals who have something to offer to society, is when humanity finally gravitates towards the right direction.

why dont they just kill themselves if life and overpopulation bothers them so much "ohhh but my survivalist instinct" you overrode your instinct to reproduce as well stop making excuses. Especially in the US you can just get a gun and blow your brains out

*scratches my head* these foids no matter their ideology pro foid not once did she condemn her own kind for willingly participating and enjoying said sex.

Worry not, most places infected with feminism have fertility below replacement rate.
It needs to stay that way.

Foids whoring themselves out caused this