Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Reddit: Tiktok is a Chinese app used to gather your data!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Normies, chads and foids:

You're only saying that stuff coz youre jealous that you have so few followers and are unpopular. I bet you wouldn't be saying this if more people watched you!

Boom roasted.

This is why reddits always fails. They seem to think they are normies when in reality they're not. That's why nothing they say ever works out in the real world.

exactly

in reality reddit is the most dense concentration of loner aspie rejects who happen to think they are the cool kids
many of them would be posting here if they weren't so brutally bluepilled

Honestly I don't care, I love the Chinese so even if those rumors were true, I wouldn't even care. I'd be pissed off if they were Americans spying on me instead though, I hate those faggots. But I love my Chinese bros. I'd say sisters too, but all East Asian girls seem to be weary/frightened of me. It's simply because I'm a brown dude. It is what it is.

Bring back r/fatpeoplehate

based thread

im just imagining an autistic redditor trying to explain to Stacy how a foreign government is collecting her data through her instant dopamine apps and genuinely expecting her to pay attention or give a single shit JFL

And so is reddit. :lul:

based thread

im just imagining an autistic redditor trying to explain to Stacy how a foreign government is collecting her data through her instant dopamine apps and genuinely expecting her to pay attention or give a single shit JFL

Over for pretty much all r*dditors

That app is pretty gay and it proves Zoomers are worse than Millenials. Vine wasn’t as embarrassing

Data says: tiktok users are gay

Fuck China and fuck reddit

for the love of God please invade us Chinks, liberate us, and spread your seeds amongst our foids, so our future offspring can have some hope to become useful for whites in the next couple of generations.

for the love of God please invade us Chinks, liberate us, and spread your seeds amongst our foids, so our future offspring can have some hope to become useful for whites in the next couple of generations.
Actually, if it wasn’t for the Wuhan virus I wouldn’t be receiving an extra $550 on top of my neetbux per fortnight, plus can’t forget the $750 economic stimulus payment I also received. Thank you daddy XI

Actually, if it wasn’t for the Wuhan virus I wouldn’t be receiving an extra $550 on top of my neetbux per fortnight, plus can’t forget the $750 economic stimulus payment I also received. Thank you daddy XI

well then do it after. Hong Kong is trying to set things right but the Chink Communist Party is ruining shit. After Trump finds the vaccine, he needs to declare war on the Chinks.

Redditors can't use tiktok because they are ugly, tiktok is for chads and foids only

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back