Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel (Reddit thread) IT yet again making fun of insecurities

Mellatt

Mellatt

All foids will burn in hell
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/xhixw1/comment/ioztuw5/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Oh so you're not bullies? Then what's this shit then? You hypocrites making fun of other men's insecurities like their noses? And then seethe when we fight back? You think you're so high and mighty doing this? This is just proof men are doomed and lost when femoids and their cucks are allowed to do this shit openly. And yet they wonder why we hate everyone.

All redditfags should kill themselves

They are obviously more or less retarded and they can't keep a coherent line. In their own words: looks don't matter, we don't bodyshame anyone, but lets still make fun of someones looks.

Don't expect much from them, they have the memory of a goldfish and they weren't blessed with intelligence either

They are just proving the blackpill true by making fun of our unattractive physical characteristics.

They are obviously more or less retarded and they can't keep a coherent line. In their own words: looks don't matter, we don't bodyshame anyone, but lets still make fun of someones looks.

Don't expect much from them, they have the memory of a goldfish and they weren't blessed with intelligence either
they're all retarded

normies are worse than us, we're just more honest

That's the only thing in world these mfs want to do

normies are worse than us, we're just more honest

as a failed normie I can attest

they really are horrible, uber competitive and biggest backstabber. never share your secrets with a normie

The example they gave was dumb too. It's completely fine to make fun of fat foids because being fat is a choice and reflects poor qualities about yourself. It's like making fun of someone who doesn't take showers. It's not fine to make fun of people for superficial qualities beyond their control.

as a failed normie I can attest

they really are horrible, uber competitive and biggest backstabber. never share your secrets with a normie
You're a failed normie? What was your life like?

You're a failed normie? What was your life like?

like regular normies? lol you gotta be more specific, also know I am a wizard as well
our society is actually structured like a hierarchy, chad/stacy/rich at the top and uglies/disbaled/incels at the bottom

ask and I'll try to answer

like regular normies? lol you gotta be more specific, also know I am a wizard as well
our society is actually structured like a hierarchy, chad/stacy/rich at the top and uglies/disbaled/incels at the bottom

ask and I'll try to answer
Did you have any gfs? What was your social life like? How were you treated by other normies?

Did you have any gfs? What was your social life like? How were you treated by other normies?

I was jestermaxxing, most normies enjoyed my company for entertainment purposes.
social life was pretty good the first time I went to uni, I was almost at the top at the social hierarchy

no gfs but had decent amount of chances with mostly becky to high tier Beckies. that I foolishly didn't take cause I was a religious cuck by then:feelsseriously: and had massive influence from my retarded narcissistic boomer mother(I have a love/hate relationship with her) who wanted me to be her son-husband cause my dad wasn't a giga chad jfl at foid logic

30+yr old still a virgin despite having coomer level sex drive :feelsaww::feelsaww:
I consider myself a classic incel failure and what not to as a incel if you ever wanna ascend

"Pinocchio. Lol."
Wow, what an original and funny analogy! Fucking autist.

I was jestermaxxing, most normies enjoyed my company for entertainment purposes.
social life was pretty good the first time I went to uni, I was almost at the top at the social hierarchy

no gfs but had decent amount of chances with mostly becky to high tier Beckies. that I foolishly didn't take cause I was a religious cuck by then:feelsseriously: and had massive influence from my retarded narcissistic boomer mother(I have a love/hate relationship with her) who wanted me to be her son-husband cause my dad wasn't a giga chad jfl at foid logic

30+yr old still a virgin despite having coomer level sex drive :feelsaww::feelsaww:
I consider myself a classic incel failure and what not to as a incel if you ever wanna ascend
Interesting, those foids you had a chance with probably would've just cheated on you for Chad and Tyrone anyway.

Rope them all

Interesting, those foids you had a chance with probably would've just cheated on you for Chad and Tyrone anyway.

things were way different back then(10+ yrs ago)
access to chad/tyrone was hard for foids, so was attention. you barely had retard beta simps calling them "beautiful" :feelshaha:

I can actually safely say 60% of current .is users would have gf just 10 yrs ago, that's how massively the dating market changed

a normie of past is easily a incel today, you can't compete with the options cucked smartphones offer to foids. dating apps and social media has to be banned to give most men a chance again

things were way different back then(10+ yrs ago)
access to chad/tyrone was hard for foids, so was attention. you barely had retard beta simps calling them "beautiful" :feelshaha:

I can actually safely say 60% of current .is users would have gf just 10 yrs ago, that's how massively the dating market changed

a normie of past is easily a incel today, you can't compete with the options cucked smartphones offer to foids. dating apps and social media has to be banned to give most men a chance again
Fuuuuck yeah, I know previous generations of men had it way easier, that's how much toilets egos has been inflated and feminism has sky rocketed.