Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reddit thread about people losing their virginity (or not) at 35+. Exactly what you'd expect.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Pretty much. The women get tons of sympathy and support, the guys get laughed at.

And of course the top comment is a fag jfl.

Pretty much. The women get tons of sympathy and support, the guys get laughed at.

And of course the top comment is a fag jfl.
Most of the advice is get a better personality and jestermaxx, so basically same old same old here pewpew.

Brutal, I will rope in my 30's if I fail to ascend with plastic surgery

Most of the advice is get a better personality and jestermaxx, so basically same old same old here pewpew.

Professional comedians confirm that being funny doesnt' get them sex.

Meanwhile when Chad says something sort of funny all the foids laugh so hard it is cringeworthy.

JFL at making it till 30

Professional comedians confirm that being funny doesnt' get them sex.

Meanwhile when Chad says something sort of funny all the foids laugh so hard it is cringeworthy.
It's unfair that Chad gets to develop his social skills in a healthy and consistent environment that would allow him to more skillfully proceed in social interactions, and at the same time his looks give him a perpetual halo to the point where he doesn't even need to try to succeed.

Why can't my life be so seamless and simple, I hate hard mode pewpew.

LMAO

"Almost exactly a year ago I just said "fuck it" and downloaded Tinder. I went on a few dates before meeting the love of my life. She was only a little more experienced than I was, and never showed signs of surprise or made me feel weird about being so inexperienced. "

i... don't see me living that long . i reckon i will rope at 25 or sooner

I'm 40 years old and virgin but not incel JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back