Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit tells girl to break up with her boyfriend because he hates how she dresses

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/m1qin2/my_20f_boyfriend_21m_has_a_problem_with_me/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

So tldr this girl dresses like a whore and her boyfriend doesn't like that. She even recognizes the side effects of dressing like a whore but as usual, since women's pre frontal cortex hasn't evolved yet, they are incapable of putting two and two together.

Rather then communicate with him like an adult (jfl at women growing mentally past 5) she goes to reddit where she can recieve validation and positivity so she can justify dressing like the whore she knows she is.

Remember a time when a relationship was about communicating and compromising? Pft this is 2021 you misogynistic incel.

Apparently even if you do ascend, if your mate dresses like a whore and you hate it, you're now a misogynist and toxic for not being okay with it.

The comment section has the typical Yaaasss queen tea drinking half sentient twitter whores, telling her that she isn't the problem, and to break up with her boyfriend because he's controlling, and misogynistic, and blah blah whatever new retarded fucking term women want to invent to justify their shitty actions.

(Warning, illogical female argument ahead)

Screenshot 20210310 121755 Reddit

This dumb (probably cumskin) bitch was told by her boyfriend and a random guy that she dresses like a whore, and she still can't put two and two together!

Screenshot 20210310 121552 Reddit

Of course she uses the typical female argument of it "Being comfortable" as if it's impossible to dress modestly and be comfortable.

This? Comfortable

71lPlVRYYsL AC UL1500

This? Uncomfortable

S l300

Yikes sweetie, you mean you aren't okay with your girlfriend broadcasting her goods to other potential mates? Umm Mysoginist, she wears it because she's comfortable, not because she's a child with no self control or sense of self worth who's high off of validation.

Big yikes

In conclusion, modern women have the same toxic mindset they claim men do and are whores incapable of modesty or compromise

Last edited:
"YOUR BOYFRIEND DOESNT LET YOU LET DRESS LIKE A WHORE SO YOU CAN ATTRACT CHAD????????????????????
WHAT AN INCELLLLLLLLLLLL"

For a foid, being "comfortable" means feeling completely naked in front of desirable sex mates.

"YOUR BOYFRIEND DOESNT LET YOU LET DRESS LIKE A WHORE SO YOU CAN ATTRACT CHAD????????????????????
WHAT AN INCELLLLLLLLLLLL"
Every modern woman who currently exists be like

For a foid, being "comfortable" means feeling completely naked in front of desirable sex mates.
They can't seem to grasp this.

The need to dress and be seen as a whore is too much for them

Reddit tells girl to break up with her boyfriend because he hates how she dresses -> and she probably will do so​

Reddit tells girl to break up with her boyfriend because he hates how she dresses -> and she probably will do so​

Women's pre frontal cortex still has yet to develop, so probably

"If your boyfriend or man won't let you dress up like a little harlot whore he doesn't really love you sweetie, now dump him and go ride that cock carousel, you go girl." Accurately sums that up I think.

Males can’t do so much as breath without the entirety of Reddit telling the foid to break up

All the little things, one yikes & you're out.

The boyfriend is keeping the seat warm for someone hotter. A placeholder. She wants to attract other men to test her SMV.

Just because he is in a relationship doesn't mean she's attracted to him. She has no respect for him what so ever. There is no rational reason for her to reveal her body for the public. She can't control her natural instinct to be a cumrag for high value men which she is projecting into her boyfriend's justified worry.

The boyfriend is keeping the seat warm for someone hotter. A placeholder. She wants to attract other men to test her SMV.

Just because he is in a relationship doesn't mean she's attracted to him. She has no respect for him what so ever. There is no rational reason for her to reveal her body for the public. She can't control her natural instinct to be a cumrag for high value men which she is projecting into her boyfriend's justified worry.
And, with a hot woman wearing a skimpy outfit all the time has to look over his shoulder of all the men hitting up on her or her becoming eventually unfaithful concerning infidelity. Same old, same old.

YAAASSSS QUEEEEN SLAYYYY :painted nails emoji:

Ayyyeee my thread

View attachment 421491
i remember when i saw this thread on IT and how they tried to explain themselves

"i came here to learn about incels.. but i find this.."
"wow wtf is wrong with him"

etc.

it was actually hilarious, how they tried to explain why it is ok to do what they do. they were seething, top marks. :feelsokman:

And, with a hot woman wearing a skimpy outfit all the time has to look over his shoulder of all the men hitting up on her or her becoming eventually unfaithful concerning infidelity. Same old, same old.
She is signalling an open whore hole for higher value men. She is telling men of higher value to challenge her boyfriend and to take his spot. She wouldn't reveal her intimate parts to the public if she didn't want to attract better looking men.

i remember when i saw this thread on IT and how they tried to explain themselves

"i came here to learn about incels.. but i find this.."
"wow wtf is wrong with him"

etc.

it was actually hilarious, how they tried to explain why it is ok to do what they do. they were seething, top marks. :feelsokman:
Thanks brocel.

Notice how it was a bunch of retarded responses and 0 counter arguments?

In the face of real logic, women falter and can only shame.

It's amazing how reddit cucks are lying and pretending it isn't slutty and inappropriate for schools or university classes. Not even normie foids wear them there. You have like at most one girl who is wearing them once a while. Often to show off a piercing they got. And even those sluts don't wear them regularly.

She is signalling an open whore hole for higher value men. She is telling men of higher value to challenge her boyfriend and to take his spot. She wouldn't reveal her intimate parts to the public if she didn't want to attract better looking men.
No dude, she does it cause it's comfortable to wear.

Honest!!

20210122 185144

True, that is a typical female attribute.

Then these hoes have the audacity to ask us why we hate them. Look at these responses!! Looking at them makes me fume with rage that we live in such world where self destructive behaviours are encouraged. But you know what? Let the hoe wear her crop top. Let her get obliterated by chads to the point where her stank pussy looks like roast beef. Let her have her "independence". That doesn't lead to happiness, and they know it.

As Jewdan Peterson once said, women are not going to be happy if they're with weak men. And if she continues pushing the well-adujusted ones that have morals away all she's gonna end with is simps and soys who have no personality or morals for that matter. And that, ironically, will make her miserable. These dumbass bitches think they have it all figured out. They think they can simply throw billions of years of evolution out of the window because "muh independence". I hope they all end up old, lonely, and childless, and if they get knocked up by some knucklehead I hope their kids grow up to loathe them.

Then these hoes have the audacity to ask us why we hate them. Look at these responses!! Looking at them makes me fume with rage that we live in such world where self destructive behaviours are encouraged. But you know what? Let the hoe wear her crop top. Let her get obliterated by chads to the point where her stank pussy looks like roast beef. Let her have her "independence". That doesn't lead to happiness, and they know it.

As Jewdan Peterson once said, women are not going to be happy if they're with weak men. And if she continues pushing the well-adujusted ones that have morals away all she's gonna end with is simps and soys who have no personality or morals for that matter. And that, ironically, will make her miserable. These dumbass bitches think they have it all figured out. They think they can simply throw billions of years of evolution out of the window because "muh independence". I hope they all end up old, lonely, and childless, and if they get knocked up by some knucklehead I hope their kids grow up to loathe them.
Honestly one of the most based things I've read today. And extremely true.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/m1qin2/my_20f_boyfriend_21m_has_a_problem_with_me/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

So tldr this girl dresses like a whore and her boyfriend doesn't like that. She even recognizes the side effects of dressing like a whore but as usual, since women's pre frontal cortex hasn't evolved yet, they are incapable of putting two and two together.

Rather then communicate with him like an adult (jfl at women growing mentally past 5) she goes to reddit where she can recieve validation and positivity so she can justify dressing like the whore she knows she is.

Remember a time when a relationship was about communicating and compromising? Pft this is 2021 you misogynistic incel.

Apparently even if you do ascend, if your mate dresses like a whore and you hate it, you're now a misogynist and toxic for not being okay with it.

The comment section has the typical Yaaasss queen tea drinking half sentient twitter whores, telling her that she isn't the problem, and to break up with her boyfriend because he's controlling, and misogynistic, and blah blah whatever new retarded fucking term women want to invent to justify their shitty actions.

View attachment 421484

This dumb (probably cumskin) bitch was told by her boyfriend and a random guy that she dresses like a whore, and she still can't put two and two together!

View attachment 421483

Of course she uses the typical female argument of it "Being comfortable" as if it's impossible to dress modestly and be comfortable.

This? Comfortable

View attachment 421485

This? Uncomfortable

View attachment 421486

Yikes sweetie, you mean you aren't okay with your girlfriend broadcasting her goods to other potential mates? Umm Mysoginist, she wears it because she's comfortable, not because she's a child with no self control or sense of self worth who's high off of validation.

Big yikes

In conclusion, modern women have the same toxic mindset they claim men do and are whores incapable of modesty or compromise

More proof that whores are a disgraceful and disgusting species that should of never been given the right to even walk outside by themself in public.

I would honestly be upset if she went anywhere in public without my permission.

Will we see an uptick in these cases as foid's Chadlust increases to sub-9 law?

This doesn't affect my life at all

That's the whole subreddit.
"Boyfriend doesn't like what I do"
>"BREAKUP WITH HIM!!!"
"Girlfriend doesn't like what I do"
>"Well, maybe you should try improving on yourself and stop being a little bitch otherwise, she'll leave you. :)"

Not surprising.

Once again women's rights was a mistake.

That's the whole subreddit.
"Boyfriend doesn't like what I do"
>"BREAKUP WITH HIM!!!"
"Girlfriend doesn't like what I do"
>"Well, maybe you should try improving on yourself and stop being a little bitch otherwise, she'll leave you. :)"
You can think it's all a big scripted theatre.
Once again women's rights was a mistake.
How want you control women 100% in digital smartphone age? They don't need rights to act like this.

View attachment 421484

View attachment 421483

This? Comfortable

View attachment 421485

This? Uncomfortable

View attachment 421486

Big yikes

Yet foids freak out and immediately get suspicious if we go out wearing cologne JFL.

View attachment 421484

View attachment 421483

This? Comfortable

View attachment 421485

This? Uncomfortable

View attachment 421486

Big yikes

Based post monkey man western society is full of retards. Reddit/Twitter and the link are truly horrible platforms — I’ve been banned off by this point a few times and each times they link to some comment then claim I broke X rule when I did no such thing.

I didn’t even break their rule they just want you out if they see that you don’t align with them ideologically/politically, it’s a joke.

The absolute irony of the left calling the right fascists when it’s then who are doing all of the censoring of their opponents and locking down social media to eliminate opposition.

Reddit sucks because their libtard SJW woke bullshit seeps into everything everywhere and there’s no dissent tolerated no matter what evidence you provide or how reasonably you explain your position.

The USA needs better laws and legal protections for social media so that “muh private companies” can’t just influence the mass public with propaganda like they do and so that people outside the mainstream can actually engage with the platforms without being bullied like incels are for example seems to me.