Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reddit subhuman of the week

• Thread starter blackpill_incel
  • Start date
Hard work never wins, it's all about what your born with.

Crustaciouse said:
Hard work never wins, it's all about what your born with.

Unless you gymcel and do other shit to ascend, but for guys like us, it's over

Andross said:
But...He's married so how is he incel?

confirmed. 

not betabuxx (he's poor as fuck, HS grad). wife is looksmatched tho

https://www.instagram.com/GaryCantrell/

3Un4dwc.jpg

tiybdxr.jpg

prob try'na ascend from his fat af wife tho, who clearly declined to join him on the weight loss journey

"honey you want to go run on the treadmill with me?"

nEk3u3F.png

subsaharan said:
confirmed. 

not betabuxx (he's poor as fuck, HS grad). wife is looksmatched tho

https://www.instagram.com/GaryCantrell/

3Un4dwc.jpg

tiybdxr.jpg

prob try'na ascend from his fat af wife tho, who clearly declined to join him on the weight loss journey

"honey you want to go run on the treadmill with me?"

nEk3u3F.png

If she lost weight, she would leave him in a heartbeat. FFS, Gordon Ramsay lost weight just to keep his old wife. He did this out of sheer necessity simply to keep her!

TheRealChincel said:
If she lost weight, she would leave him in a heartbeat. FFS, Gordon Ramsay lost weight just to keep his old wife. He did this out of sheer necessity simply to keep her!

Yeah I'll bet their starfish sex is fun

You niggas are coping. He has at least 100-135 pounds/40-60 kilos to lose yet.

He looks 5/10 and easily NT, he'll be able to get a girl.

Pasteleiro said:
You niggas are coping. He has at least 100-135 pounds/40-60 kilos to lose yet.

He's married to a landwhale lol @ you for thinking he's gonna transform into some Chad. You can usually tell if someone will be gl when they lose weight. I can already tell he's gonna be unattractive still even if he loses more

just lose soem weight bro hurrrr all you incels are mentalcels

knajjd said:
just lose soem weight bro hurrrr all you incels are mentalcels

Bro you really only 14?

Just lose weight to get a lean face bro...

MEGA COPE BOYOS. UGLY IS UGLY.

From dead bedroom to once every two month’s starfish shit smelling sex

Medellincel said:
From dead bedroom to once every two month’s starfish shit smelling sex

Exactly

Ropetime. There’s no bigger “fuck you” from nature than putting in the hard work to lose weight only to find you’re ugly as fuck.

itsOVER said:
Just lose weight to get a lean face bro...

MEGA COPE BOYOS. UGLY IS UGLY.

He is far from lean, though. But in his case, you can clearly see his subhuman bones already, so you know it's over for him. But let's be clear, most incels on this website mog the shit out of him, yourself included.

CopingGymcel said:
He is far from lean, though. But in his case, you can clearly see his subhuman bones already, so you know it's over for him. But let's be clear, most incels on this website mog the shit out of him, yourself included.

Tbh with that subhuman IPD I don't know why he bothered to begin with. No fix for that.

MayorOfKekville said:
Ropetime. There’s no bigger “fuck you” from nature than putting in the hard work to lose weight only to find you’re ugly as fuck.

Must be pure torture. All that hard work for NOTHING

blackpill_incel said:
Must be pure torture. All that hard work for NOTHING

I hope someone blackpilled him.

he went from wardrobe to fat, still has way to go

he mogs me tho.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
he mogs me tho.

I think I mog him atm but once he loses weight he'll prolly mog 3/4 of this forum

blackpill_incel said:
I think I mog him atm but once he loses weight he'll prolly mog 3/4 of this forum

right now he should be mogging all of  the people who claim they are incel here, if not then they are fakecels.

only blackpilled normies/ normies mog him

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
right now he should be mogging all of  the people who claim they are incel here, if not then they are fakecels.

You clearly haven't seen my profile. Legit 2/10 from the side

blackpill_incel said:
You clearly haven't seen my profile. Legit 2/10 from the side

how the fuck do u mog him if ur 2/10 then that guy is a 4/10 imo. ( mainly because of the weight factor)

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
how the fuck do u mog him if ur 2/10 then that guy is a 4/10 imo. ( mainly because of the weight factor)

I'm 4/10 from front and this guy is like a 3

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

But he’s white. I think I look better than him but I’m not considered white.

TheRealChincel said:
But he’s white. I think I look better than him but I’m not considered white.

U curry or something

well, he had to do it anyway, that level of fatness its not health

blackpill_incel said:
U curry or something

No, I’m Southern Euro-looking.

TheRealChincel said:
No, I’m Southern Euro-looking.

That's not even bad. Are you sub 5 objectively

RealestFakecel said:
well, he had to do it anyway, that level of fatness its not health

He was on a road to see Gandy, now he’s giving himself more time to see his kids grow to resent him, his wife leave him, and to rot alone.

That's not even bad. Are you sub 5 objectively

[/quote]

scan33.jpg

My Hollywood doppleganger except I have NW1. I know I’m no 8 but I’ve been rated 3-6.

He mogs me to oblivion. He looks like he could Attract a Femoid. Looks like it is not over for him.

From pancake face to mongoloid markiplier.

TheRealChincel said:
He was on a road to see Gandy, now he’s giving himself more time to see his kids grow to resent him, his wife leave him, and to rot alone.

Very accurate

What the fuck he is still VERY fat. He needs to continue losing a lot more of weight. Why tf does he post some middle-process as some end goal by wearing that shirt?

Zyros said:
What the fuck he is still VERY fat. He needs to continue losing a lot more of weight. Why tf does he post some middle-process as some end goal by wearing that shirt?

He lost a ton of weight but he still will be ugly afterwards

Those comments are a fucking comedy fest

yeh... forward 6 more months when he realizes its over though. pretty sure he gained the weight back

rafaelvicuna3 said:

One of them said "you can actually see YOUR CHEEK BONES AND JAWLINE"

At fucking 30% bf just lol

blackpill_incel said:
rafaelvicuna3 said:
One of them said "you can actually see YOUR CHEEK BONES AND JAWLINE"
At fucking 30% bf just lol

LOL

Ok! Gonna answer a bunch of the main questions here as i've been replying to various questions and seeing alot of the same ones come through.
1. Natural as in no surgery, no pills, supplements or any kind of enhancement. Literally portion control and working out 5 days a week.

2. I do not follow any specific diet other than i stay under 1600 calories a day. I'm a super picky eater so i eat most of what i want just far less of it. The only things i cut out 100% was sodas, mcdonalds, taco bell, burger king & wendys. I drink water almost exclusively now, though a sweet tea sneaks in once and a while and of course the occasional beer.

3. no i didn't photoshop anything, that guy on the left is really me. i've been documenting the entire journey on Instagram posting all 230 workouts i've done and many more progress photos. I don't believe i can post a link so you can just search GaryCantrell if you're interested to follow along in real time.

4. no i am not al borlan, action bronson, the guy from smash mouth, or any of these other people although i'll take the compliments!

5. i did not post this for karma or whatever that is. i hardly post on reddit. i did this to create awareness of my journey and show what is possible when you put in the work. i didn't get to this point by getting lucky or take a short cut. patience, consistency, hard work and self love. thats the big "secret". so many out there want to win the race overnight, i'm just happy to be a participant in said race and i'm committed and extremely patient to take as long as it takes to get where i want to be.

6. i started at 372 lbs, currently at 275, looking to get to 185. i was a size 52 waist, currently a 38-40 depending on the pants/shorts and i was a 5XL shirt now a XL size shirt.

7. my workouts are cardio heavy at the moment. i work out 5 days a week, 4 of those days are spent on cardio. currently on the treadmill using an app called couch 2 5k training for my first 5k in april. the 5th day i use the weight machines at the gym. once i get down to 250-260 i'm going to start adding additonal work outs to continue to tone.

Poor fucker is deluding himself tbh

Akarin said:
he looks a lot better but is still fat, it's only beggining of his journey
Sadly not even a landwhale will have sex with him.

thetruecelibate said:
Sadly not even a landwhale will have sex with him.

Read through the rest of the thread. He's married to a landwhale, but I doubt their starfish sex is fun

blackpill_incel said:
Read through the rest of the thread. He's married to a landwhale, but I doubt their starfish sex is fun

You never rated me. :(