Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Reddit soy spends the 17k his dead grandma left him on twitch streamer foids

I could fix my face with that
Same. At least get to normie level. I fucking hate retards like this guy. Not only did he waste his money but he gave it to the gender that already has everything in life

That's a pretty good find. My LARP detector was activated but slowly went down. I think it's a great insight into the cuck mindset. His last line is comical. He will live his life thinking that he had a shot at "our one true love" with that girl when he was just seen as a complete loser/simp by her.

This faggit should be executed. His poor grandmother probably died a horrible death and in her moment of clarity, left her belongings just for this filth to spend it on whores that won’t ever fuck him.
Nuke this fucking earth and start all over
agreed. extremely absurd that this cuck actually did this

agreed. extremely absurd that this cuck actually did this
I honestly think this should be punished with family honor killing or at least disowning, he wasted his dead grandma's money on some random bitch on the internet who fucking despised him. I'm not even trying to be edgy

It's at least 17 weeks with young ukrainian/russian tall stacies.

impressive ngl :waitwhat: maybe he takes a loan or an extra job to fuel his findom fetish next :waitwhat:

I read exactly
latest

words.
Based

20201124 151058

I could buy a new fucking laptop with that money.

Last edited:
What makes these people do it? What is the racial makeup of these types of people? Are they ethnics?

They will rope soon enough.

If we're speaking in terms of race, it's mostly cumskims who do this cucked garbage.

I doubt its race though, its just a new generation of weak human men raised by society to believe women are special and men are nothing more than wallets who need to give all their resources and pine for female attention

Yes. He learned nothing. In fact he still thinks he had a solid chance with the first foid but just didn't handle it properly
My god this dude is cucking WAYYYY to hard :feels::feels::feels:
And than to post this shit on reddit :feelsree:
Angers me:feelsjuice:

The twitch thots already live life on total easy mode and these guys really think "yeah that's not easy enough" and shower them with money. So infuriating.

Almost thought he got an actual wife in the end, had to reread.

This is what the bluepill leads to for incels in denial inevitably.

Almost thought he got an actual wife in the end, had to reread.

This is what the bluepill leads to for incels in denial inevitably.
Bluepill is dangerous as fuck. Blackpill is brutal but at least it won't lead you to such nonsense

Wish I didn't read this. Someone tell me its a LARP, because this disgusts me and makes the very core of my soul cringe
Working up the nerve to chat jfl wtf
I can relate to his anxiety somewhat but shit nigg I wouldn't give a penny to a female streamer or even a second of watch time. How did this guy become so deluded, its really sad tbh

Last edited:
That's a pretty good find. My LARP detector was activated but slowly went down. I think it's a great insight into the cuck mindset. His last line is comical. He will live his life thinking that he had a shot at "our one true love" with that girl when he was just seen as a complete loser/simp by her.
Pretty much. I honestly do feel for the guy though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back