Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Reddit Roastie gets fucked rawdog on the first date and tries to get him arrested for rape

• Thread starter deathgreetsmeslow
  • Start date
She thought she was fucking a chad.
Turned out to be a normie.

She used the rape card to get the guys in trouble because feminists run the country.

Reacting to this is hard. It's like another kick in the head from reality. Like, "Yes, this is how things are."

How can this even be a crime in any country? Or at least how should one even prove this? "She said raw was fine." And now we already have 2 different stories. Pursuing this would be retarded.

Remember the courts are run by femists so her story wins because she is a women

Why couldn't she put it on herself and watch it go in? But no, expecting responsibility on the side of women is misogyny.

Looks like we don't have enough vancels.

She literally could have checked before he went in tf she’s so stupid

I wish a woman was so into me that she didn't notice my raw dick sliding into her.

I'd hope she contracts std's but the whore probably already has a plethora of them

This makes me so suicidal, to read how she just met with a guy and she wants to fuck him on the first "date"
it just makes me feel so insignificant... I just want to blow my brains out :feelscry:

Also it makes me so angry that reddit is such a SJW site! We literally can´t write anything to her in the comments that isn´t positive. Even if we restrain ourselves the comment will be deleted and we will get a warning. I fucking hate reddit! Everything we want to say about that filthy slut we have to say here!
She fucks a guy raw, and she clearly knows that. And then she wants support WTF!!!? She is a dirty filthy slut I fucking miss the old days back when girls werent such sluts whether it being in the civilized 20´s or a thounsand years ago when girls relied on a man as a partner. Girls today are so fucked up it´s beyond comprehension. She fucks a guy she just met because he is good looking and now she wants people to comfort her. And all the sluts and cucks runs to her aid. Fuck I hate this degenerate world where you can only thrive if you´re good looking.

Last edited:
TOP FUCKING KEK :lul::lul::lul:

The only thing that makes me rage more than that entitled ultracuntwhore are the upvoted cucked responses. Fuck me is everyone there a big fucking cuck and proud of it??? FUCKING CUCKEDSOCIETY its so over for men in the west :lul::lul::lul:
This makes me so suicidal, to read how she just met with a guy and she wants to fuck him on the first "date"
it just makes me feel so insignificant... I just want to blow my brains out :feelscry:

Also it makes me so angry that reddit is such a SJW site! We literally can´t write anything to her in the comments that isn´t positive. Even if we restrain ourselves the comment will be deleted and we will get a warning. I fucking hate reddit! Everything we want to say about that filthy slut we have to say here!
She fucks a guy raw, and she clearly knows that. And then she wants support WTF!!!? She is a dirty filthy slut I fucking miss the old days back when girls werent such sluts whether it being in the civilized 20´s or a thounsand years ago when girls relied on a man as a partner. Girls today are so fucked up it´s beyond comprehension. She fucks a guy she just met because he is good looking and now she wants people to comfort her. And all the sluts and cucks runs to her aid. Fuck I hate this degenerate world where you can only thrive if you´re good looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back