Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit rated this truecel a 7/10

Yeah sure, he can go and work as Calvin Klein photomodel. /s

lol this fking normie just took virtue signalling to a new level. its almost like hes physically forcing the truecel into believing that hes not hideous

Reddit fags tell everyone they are 5/10s.

That dude is a LEGIT 1.5 with the possibility of reaching 2/10 with tens of thousands of dollars worth of surgery.

Actually this is scale modification which is all they can really do.

To prove it, after they rate him a 7/10. Ask them to rate Chad.

They will either give an excuse, or honestly rate chad a 8.

Then ask them for more ratings to callibrate. They might call him a 7. But they CAN'T lie about relative ratings and that will give them away.

I've seen this guy on reddit, he was so bad most people admitted he was ugly.

He has such a severe jaw/chin problem that he can't breathe properly and has to wear an oxygen mask at night.

You know its over when reddit rates you sub 5

He looks like a potato stricken with the blight.

mogs me

Oh wow. Okay. He needs jaw surgery to hit 4/10. Maxillary advancement and lowering (distraction) by about 6 mm.

Still doable. It would be life changing for him if it goes well.

With that plus acne fixed though he could easily hit 5/10. Good FWHR, good hairline, white, PCT, etc.
Wow man you did jaw surgery? Did it boost you much?
Fuck surgery, he needs a gun to put himself out of his misery.

Yeah but he's lucky at least this is one type of problem that can be fixed.

One of the greatest jaw surgery ascensions of all time:

Dr-Joel-Defrancq-1457273913074734000_8519.jpg

I actually had a surgical consult with that doctor (defrancq). I don't know if I will choose him to fix my face though as he seemed very old school.. have you met him too?

7/10? Must have been how ugly he was out of 10.

His femoid looksmatch still has higher smv than all of us combined.

She’s a beauty influencer and I’m not even joking.

I feel for him, you should invite him to join us, if he isnt already here.

Back when he was discovered, I invited him to PUAHate. Know what he did? Thanked us for being honest then went all anti-male and distanced himself from “the incels”. He was CityNews (the cucks that interviewed Jackbud) before ER was even a thing. Unprovoked attacks on us and basically supporting anything female just to get karma and a pat on the head. Truly a contemptible boy.

This guy mogs me, but yeah, I've noticed reddit has a high tendency to sugar-coat everything they say. If you're looking for some confident, that's not the worst thing, but if you want honsety (for subs like /r/amiugly and such), it's the worst place to go. I'd say 4chan is a terrible indicator too, as they usually call people ugly for the sake of being rude.

Can smell his personality from a mile away