Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Reddit poster made a board games about us (Blackpill fucking destroyed)

PersonalityChad

PersonalityChad

Boring retard
★★★★★
Bg2a46tjpn511

This is the final nail in the coffin of the blackpill. Time to join inceltears in their discussions of why incels should be hit by trucks.

When I see how fucking oblivious these fuckheads are to our plight I want to rope

>Shower daily
Made a whole castle out of strawmans

>Shower daily
>These tiles improve personality:feelsohh:
:feelsgah::feelsahh:

i don't even want to hang out or fit in with normies

People just dont understand what it is to be incel if they arent. Just like people who have never gone hungry dont understand what it is like to be starving. We want something so bad and we know we can get it. Its just easier not to think about and hurt ourselves over it.

These retards think blackpilling is based on life and self improvement.

This guy somewhere, spent time out of his day, to make a fucking board game about an obscure group of individuals. I sometimes wonder if im really that big of a loser or if these ppl are more of a loser.

Self improvement is masturbation..self destruction however..
Blackpilling is basically self awareness.
So on the board we conversate with a female.
what do you think happens? Do these retards think just because you talk to a female anything will happen?

They unironically put shower day on there, these morons need to drop the dirty neckbeard stereotype they have of us.

Femoids play life on candy land tbh and stacy has loaded dice that guarantees she lands on rainbow trail everytime.

Blackpilling is basically self awareness.
So on the board we conversate with a female.
what do you think happens? Do these retards think just because you talk to a female anything will happen?
They probably think that we have locked ourselves away from women but most of us are just as capable as they are.

We're just not invited to the party

They probably think that we have locked ourselves away from women but most of us are just as capable as they are.

We're just not invited to the party
I see no point in talking to on a personal level.

Too much free time.
I guess the girlfriend was busy with Deandre.

It was defiantly made by a femoid

They are trolling us. "Shower daily" I mean come on

Jesus fuck, they are more pathetic than all of us combined